ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Experienced Cover User Stins
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Steven_M

I have deleted and reentered 1 of 11 and am now on second one.

This one will not let me delete it is saying I need to reverse.  I have already deleted the corresponding EP transaction.

Why is this?

Cathy

Contributing User JDMYOB
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Duplicate ETP in Payroll Reporting Centre records

Employee ID - 1438

Employee ID - 1513

Serial No. - 613*****0842

Partner Tania_T
6 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Duplicate ETP Taxable Component

Employee ID 0017

Serial Number 1143

Tanya001
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Employee ID = 0986

Serial Number = 0011

We have tried to fix this, so his amount has x 3.  The amount should be $1540.80, and it is pulling through to EOFY as $4622.40

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,904 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,904Posts

4,404Kudos

4,778Solutions

Hi

@Colleen_G  your request has been actioned. Do follow the next stage of the Steps of Correction and delete (or reverse) that ETP payment transaction from your software before reprocessing. 

@KimH73  We do recommend that you delete or reverse that transaction before reprocessing

@Carolined  This particular thread is aimed at dealing with the situations listed in the initial post on this thread. If you are experiencing a different situation then we would recommend starting a new post

@MichelleFeng This particular thread is aimed at dealing with the situations outlined in my initial thread on this topic. As we are do need to delete information, we do need to make sure that you recommend reviewing that post and ensuring that your enquiry meets those requirements before we action anything further.

@JennyD1 The team are currently working through those ETPs for you. I'll let you know when they are resolved.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

GVL
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Company ID No. 2

Thanks

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,904 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,904Posts

4,404Kudos

4,778Solutions

Hi 

@Stins  There are a variety of reasons why a payroll payment will only allow for reversal, including having superannuation paid on it or having that payroll transaction included in electronic payment. I would recommend starting at the end point of that transaction and working backwards.

@JDMYOB @Tania_T @Tanya001 I notice that you all are using AccountRight. Can you clarify the company file ID of the file affected - Help>>About AccountRight.

@GVL The team are currently working through those ETPs for you. I'll let you know when they are resolved.

@JennyD1 your request has been actioned. Do follow the next stage of the Steps of Correction and delete (or reverse) that ETP payment transaction from your software before reprocessing. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Tanya001
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Company File ID = 13

Contributing User SandyMoore
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Duplicate ETP in Payroll Reporting Centre records

Employee ID's

Last 4 Digits of Serial Number 2556

Company ID 3

Can you please confirm, do we have to wait until this has been resolve before we can finalise the records?

Thanks

Sandy

Contributing User JDMYOB
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Company ID 9

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post