ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Experienced Cover User Stins
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

I have worked backwards, I have also done others and they have deleted it is the one transaction that will not delete so far.

I do not use MYOB super and have deleted the EP transaction.

What are the other reasons could i look for?

Partner Tania_T
6 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Company File 2

GVL
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello

We have just found another error with ETP duplication:

Employee ID 5634

MYOB Serial No. 0097

Company No. 02

Correct ETP should be ETP Payment in Lieu $1592.64 & Unused RDO $286.68 only.

Correct ETP Tax withheld is $601 only. 

Thanks for your help.

Experienced Cover User Stins
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Could it be the fact that I have allocated part of his wage to jobs?  I have another user that has their final pay allocted to jobs and it will not delete either.  

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

@Stins A payroll transaction would be locked in AccountRight due to the following errors -

• The transaction was recorded in a previous financial year
  • The transaction has been included in an electronic payment 
  • The transaction has been included in a Pay Liabilities/Pay Superannuation transaction

If you do require further assistance with this topic, we do ask that you start a new post on that topic. As this particular thread is intended to be for clients to report these Employee IDs so we can remove those ETPs so they can be recreated.

@Tanya001  @Tania_T @GVL The team are currently working through those ETPs for you. I'll let you know when they are resolved.

@SandyMoore the employee IDs you have provided are relatively large. Do you have a number of employees? Are you able to just check that you are providing the Employee ID on the card,  not the Card ID?

@JDMYOB  your request has been actioned. Do follow the next stage of the Steps of Correction and delete (or reverse) that ETP payment transaction from your software before reprocessing. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

@Tanya001  @Tania_T  @GVL your request has been actioned. Do follow the next stage of the Steps of Correction and delete (or reverse) that ETP payment transaction from your software before reprocessing. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User Amelia_P
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

@Steven_M this employeee was mentioned in a seperate post. 

This is another employee within that file from the original request? (not originally mentioned)

Partner Tania_T
6 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you.

MYOB won't allow me to delete this payroll entry. I have delete the payment but still can't delete. Is it ok if I reverse?

Contributing User SandyMoore
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M ,

These are the employee id as per MYOB, the card ID we change so there depot is easly identified

Sandra

Tanya001
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

@Steven_M Thanks for your assistance, our entries are now fixed

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post