Contributing User
SNT
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

ETP errors suggestion

Please confirm if the following process can be adopted?

Finalise all staff via payroll reporting (STP) except for the ones with ETP errors

Process the employees with ETP problems using prepare payment summaries function and upload them to the ATO: tax returns can be lodged by the employee based on the group certificate.

Apparently this workaround is permitted for the FY 2018-2019?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
862 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

862Posts

123Kudos

117Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: ETP errors suggestion

Hi @SNT 

Thanks for your post.  Have you been able to work through this since your post? Can you clarify what figures are off? 

If you've been reporting using STP the ATO wants you to submit via STP.  See the resources Terminate an employee in STP reporting and End of Year Finalisation with STP.  Likewise the videos in EOFY webcasts explains a lot regarding your software and STP.  

Once you've fixed any details for the employees, complete a $0 pay run to create an update event with YTD totals for the ATO. 

I hope this helps.  If this answers your inquiry please mark "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this post.  Let me know how it goes. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User SNT
5 Posts
Contributing User
SNT
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ETP errors suggestion

Thanks - the ETP double up was deleted by you guys and we were able to resubmit that one pay and finish off the whole payroll through STP

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post