Partner Zone

Got CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168 error and have no access to PAYG Payment Summary Centre

LingB
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Got CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168 error and have no access to PAYG Payment Summary Centre

Hi there, 

I got the error CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168 error and have no access to PAYG Payment Summary Centre on my current version AccountRight Plus AU 2022.7.0. My company ID is 59 under serial number 8907. The help page said Can't see the PAYG payment summaries option? You're probably using the new version of MYOB Essentials, which no longer has this feature – instead, you'll finalise your payroll information using Single Touch Payroll.

I am going round and round in circles. I can't lodge on STP as it is giving me error CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168. 

Could you pls help? 

Thank you

Ling

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,392 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,392Posts

1,343Kudos

1,703Solutions

Re: Got CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168 error and have no access to PAYG Payment Summary Centre

Hi @LingB 

Thanks for your post. The error code CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168 refers to a previous year where STP reporting did not occur. This could happen if the employee hasn't been paid since setting up STP and you're now in a new financial year.

In AccountRight you can prepare payment summaries by going to Command Centres>>Payroll>>Prepare payment summaries.

ps.PNG

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LingB
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Got CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168 error and have no access to PAYG Payment Summary Centre

Hi Tracey, 

Thank you for looking into this. 

I have tried to run "Prepare Payment Summaries" for FY ending 30/6/2022, however the report i got is for FY ending 30/6/2023. I don't have any backup as well. What can I do now? 

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,392 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,392Posts

1,343Kudos

1,703Solutions

Hi @LingB 

You will need to restore a back up to create payment summaries for the previous payroll year. If you don't have a back up we have a back up retrieval service: Back up retrieval

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post