Partner Zone
Partner Zone

IS THERE ONE REPORT THAT SHOWS A SUMMARY OF STP INFO SENT TO THE ATO?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lozza6210
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Lozza6210
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

IS THERE ONE REPORT THAT SHOWS A SUMMARY OF STP INFO SENT TO THE ATO?

I would like to reconcile the Payroll Activity Summary with a report of the information sent to the ATO.

I can't reconcile to the last report sent to the ATO as it does not include all employees.

1 REPLY 1
Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,728 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
BooksInTheCloud
Ultimate Partner

1728Posts

1495Kudos

183Solutions

Re: IS THERE ONE REPORT THAT SHOWS A SUMMARY OF STP INFO SENT TO THE ATO?

Hi @Lozza6210

There is another report you can run.   However, I don't find it helpful sometimes as the Paid Date is not the Date it was physically paid.   It is the date you posted the Pay Super Entry.  So if you posted it on 01/01/2019 and did not physically authorize until 18/01/2019 the date will display the Posted Date being 01/01/2019.

I think MYOB need to come up with some better reports around these error as I have assisted clients in audits and it took some hours to reconcile it all with the physical payment dates.   I have addressed this with MYOB developers hopefully it is in the pipeline to have a better report to assist with reconciling. 

Payments to Superfund.jpg

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post