M-powered payments & STP

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User PetraJNC
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
PetraJNC
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

M-powered payments & STP

Could you please advise whether MYOB is still working on getting M-powered payments incorporated into AccountRight? We have been granted extension to 1 May 2019 for STP reporting, as we are using AccountRight Classic (versions 19.15) because of the M-pwered Payments feature. However, today I received an email stating that AccountRight Classic will not be supporting STP. Will the M-powered payments feature be incorporated into the latest AccountRight version?

3 REPLIES 3
TonyTuccillo
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
TonyTuccillo
Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: M-powered payments & STP

they have been promising this for many years but never able to give an exact timeframe so I wouldn't hold your breath.

MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: M-powered payments & STP

Hi @PetraJNC

I cover this in my Pre-Upgrade Cheat Sheet for Classic Users who would like to move to the new version.

I suggest having a look at this post specifically around M-Powered: M-Powered Services and AccountRight 2018

In it, I specify that we have been creating successor services to the M-Powered range and are currently working on building a successor to M-Powered Payments. We aim to have this available before May 2019 to allow you to upgrade the files to STP Compliant software.

If you would like to read up on the upgrade process and other details involved, I suggest checking out the links above and also have a look through the links on this post: Upgrading to the new AccountRight

Let us know if you have any questions on this.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Contributing Cover User PetraJNC
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
PetraJNC
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions