Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

'Not Tax Ready' Income Statement

This is what i did in MYOB.  

Payroll Reporting Centre - > EOFY Finalisation -> Tick employees and set as final - > Final indicator has been ticked

However, when i logged into my gov. It shows as "Not Tax Ready". Why is that?  Please kindly provide support. 

Thank you

18 REPLIES 18
Ultimate Cover User bungy15
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

852Kudos

193Solutions

Re: 'Not Tax Ready' Income Statement

Hi @WUC101 

Once you have done the Finalisation it is in the hands of the ATO. They need to check the data we have sent before they change the status to Tax Ready.

Cheers

Tracey

Contributing User WUC101
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your quick reply.

Do you have a time frame as to how long it usually takes to be tax ready once lodged in MYOB? 

Ultimate Cover User bungy15
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

852Kudos

193Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @WUC101 

No sorry I don’t. I guess it depends on how busy they are.

Trusted Cover User KylieD
59 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

59Posts

25Kudos

2Solutions

Mine took 24 hours of sending the ATO the finalisation and then for mygov to be tax ready

Contributing Cover User StaceyLincoln
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Have you had any more luck with this?  I finalised my income statements for employees before 30 June and they are still "not tax ready"in myGov.  I am speaking with the Tax Office but they don't know much either?  Are yours now Tax Ready?

In MYOB when I go into Payroll Reporting, the employees are all still sitting in there under the EOFY Finanlisation tab (all with ticks next to their name).  I'm wondering whether I haven't finalised correctly - should they have dissapeared?

Contributing User WUC101
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Mines turned to tax reday after around 24-48 hours after setting them as final.  The employees are still sitting under the EOFY Finalisation tab and wont dessapear.  Yours are taking too long i guess. Maybe contact MYOB and get them to run you through each steps and double check. 

JulieW000
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Stacey.  I am having exactly the same issue.  I finalised 112 employees through STP on 27 June and none of them are showing as Tax Ready in MYGOV.  Have been calling ATO who don't have a timeframe on fixing the issue.  Could it be that STP didn't like us finalising prior to 30 June?  

Contributing Cover User StaceyLincoln
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Maybe that's why - I wouldn't think it should make a difference but it might.  I've tried to ring MYOB a couple times but I always get put on hold for so long and I haven't been able to speak to anyone yet.  The Tax Office doesn't know why it's happening so I think it must be a MYOB issue.  I'll let you know if I have any luck.

JulieW000
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: 'Not Tax Ready' Income Statement (after EOFY finalisation in STP)

Tax Office just rang and they are investigating "Not Tax Ready" status further as it appears to be a problem from their end.  Will update you when ATO response is received.  

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post