2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

POSIX Error - 9910

This error is only occurring on Mac computers other than the Mac computer which was used to set up Single Touch Payroll on any given file.   All my calls to MYOB have not resolved the problem.  MYOB seems to be passing the buck by suggesting that it's a Mac problem, rather than investigating the issue and assisting clients.   I'm aware of the issue now on four separate files and 5 Mac computers.   

Could someone from MYOB Support please take the time to adequately investigate this issue.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Maxine_BC
849 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

849Posts

158Kudos

0Solutions

Re: POSIX Error - 9910

Hey @Editel,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with this error.

If you are receiving that error it usually means the installed AccountRight v18 certificate either hasn't been added to the keychain system during the installation or there is an old certificate preventing the new one from being added into the keychain.

As this is to do with the security of the Mac system itself, I would recommend consulting with an IT professional before adding that certificate to the keychain on your Mac.

I can see that you have been in touch with our phone support line. How are travelling now with this?

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post