Partner Zone

Payroll reporting on multiple files

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Aratula
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Payroll reporting on multiple files

good morning

I have tried to set up single touch payroll for the first time getting an error that I don't have a subscription.  Is there a way online to obtain a subscription for the two companies I now pay wages and therefore STP for?  I don't want to wait for ages on the phone if there is a way to do it online if possible.

Thanks

Kerri

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,348 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,348Posts

5,860Kudos

6,476Solutions

Re: single touch payroll

Hi @Aratula 

Payroll reporting is a "live" service and thus an AccountRight subscription is required per company file that you wish to report the payroll to the ATO for. MYOB is currently offering a deal on additional subscriptions in which those additionals are 60% of the full price of a primary AccountRight subscription. For example, an additional subscription for AccountRight Plus would be $436.0 per month per additional (min. 12 months)

I've arranged for two formal quotes via email to be set out to yourself for those additional AccountRight subscriptions for your serial number ending in 6784. These are individual with each quote being an additional, so if you do have two additional company files that you wish to have payroll reporting on you would need to accept both quotes - payment options are listed on the quote.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post