3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP Payroll EOY

Hi Tracey

Could you please also help us with our client's STP finalisation?

We had to amend our 2021 payroll after the initial finalisation so we have undo the finalisation, make changes, do a $0 payrun and refinalise. However, it seems like the info reported to ATO has all been incorrect. We have also checked and all staffs has a status of either Casual, Full time or Parttime.

Not sure what is the problem.

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,891 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,891Posts

1,002Kudos

1,240Solutions

Hi @izeka 

Thanks for your post. I'll be happy to help but will need to get some more information.

1. Can you tell me which software the client is using, AccountRight or Essentials?
  2. Did the MYOB payroll reports and YTD verification report reconcile before you undid the finalisation?
  3. If you run the MYOB payroll reports for the current year (2021/2022) and the YTD verification report for last year (2020/2021) do the YTD amounts match? 

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

izeka
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

Please find the reply as below:

1. Can you tell me which software the client is using, AccountRight or Essentials? - AccountRight
  2. Did the MYOB payroll reports and YTD verification report reconcile before you undid the finalisation? - Yes it did
  3. If you run the MYOB payroll reports for the current year (2021/2022) and the YTD verification report for last year (2020/2021) do the YTD amounts match?  -  22 payroll report & 22 YTD report matches. 21 payroll report & 21 YTD report doesnt match
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,891 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,891Posts

1,002Kudos

1,240Solutions

HI @izeka 

Thanks for that information. Question 3 - I need to know if the AccountRight reports for the current year (2021/2022) and the YTD verification report for last year (2020/2021) are the same. So you are comparing the reports for different years, not the same year.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

izeka
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

I have also done that and no they are not the same.

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,891 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,891Posts

1,002Kudos

1,240Solutions

Hi @izeka 

Great thanks for clarifying that one. You said you've processed a $0 pay, was the payment date 30 June 2021 and did you wait until the report was accepted before rechecking the YTD verification report?  If yes, can you please send me the following screenshots by private message:

• Payroll Activity (summary) report for 2020/2021 and 2021/2022
  • Payroll Register (summary) report for 2020/2021 and 2021/2022
  • YTD verification report for 2020/2021

To send a screenshot use the Microsoft snipping tool to create the screenshot then click on Photos to upload in the private message.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post