8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reviewing 2019-2020 End of Payroll year finalisation reports

I need to review a summary for an employee for the 2019-2020. I thought it would be accessible in the Payroll reporting centre but the preiovus years arent visible. How can i see the summaries for employees and for the total company. Thanks

Jo

3 REPLIES 3
JoannaWhi
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Reviewing previous payroll closes

I need to review a summary for an employee for the 2019-2020. I thought it would be accessible in the Payroll reporting centre but the preiovus years arent visible. How can i see the summaries for employees and for the total company. Thanks

Jo

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,968 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,968Posts

928Kudos

1,134Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reviewing 2019-2020 End of Payroll year finalisation reports

Hi @JoannaWhi 

Thanks for your post. If your AccountRight company file is online you can view the YTD verification report and Summary of payments reports through the browser version. To do this you'll need to open the browser version by clicking on Open in web browser from within the desktop version or go to app.myob.com. Then go to Payroll>>Single Touch Payroll reporting>>EOFY finalisation tab and select the applicable Payroll year.

If your file is offline you can only view the current and previous payroll year in the EOFY finalisation tab.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JoannaWhi
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Reviewing 2019-2020 End of Payroll year finalisation reports

thanks so much. Your phone team don't have the same answer. this is such great news

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post