1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Finalisation Issue

We have a client who has 2 employees who STP finalisation does not balance, the other 40 oddd are fine and lodged

We have checked the payroll categories - the categories lodged no issue for other employees.

We have lodged nil payroll to try and clear it out and no luck.

The employees are not set to other. One has her unused holiday leave not coming through on STP finalisation, I have check exempt on category is not on there, is losted as gross wages and othetr employees unused leave has filed with no issue.

The other one has a portion of her gross wages and payg that has failed to file the other is fine...again the other base hourly for her is fine but some is not coming through.

Does anyone have any advice?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,049 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,049Posts

934Kudos

1,147Solutions

Re: STP Finalisation Issue

Hi @Bentleys4000 

Thanks for your post. Can you please try processing another $0 pay for those two employees, making sure the payment date is 30 June 2021. Wait until that report has been accepted and then recheck their Summary of payments reports. 

If that doesn't fix the issue please send me screenshots of the payroll category, the Payroll Register report for those employees, the Payroll Activity report for those employees and their Summary of payments reports. You can send those screenshots by private message.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post