3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Finalisation

Hi

Our firm has had two separate users process wages and STP lodgment for the same MYOB user.

However, when the remaining user tries to run the STP finalisation process it appears that the amounts that show on the Payroll Reporting Centre screen only equal the amount they have posted and completely omits the figures lodged previously. 

Does this mean that only the amounts that show in that Payroll Reporting Centre screen will be lodged?

How can we ensure the correct figure is lodged? The original user is no longer with the firm so we cannot get them to run a lodgement for their items.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,996 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,996Posts

930Kudos

1,137Solutions

Re: STP Finalisation

Hi @GN65 

Thanks for your post. The Payroll reporting centre should show all payruns and up-to-date YTD amounts regardless of who declares the payrun. Can I get you to try processing a $0 pay with payment date as 30 June for one employee and see if that updates the Payroll reporting centre. Wait until that report is accepted and then check the Summary of payments report for that employee (EOFY finalisation tab>>click on the ellipsis>>Download).

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post