7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Finalised, but employees saying it's "Not Tax Ready"

Hello

I finalised STP reporting on 02/07, yet quite a lot of employees are calling up to say their myGov portal lists their figures from us as "Not Tax Ready".

Almost three weeks later.

We have four different reporting entities and the complaints are coming in across them.

I undid one person's finalisation and re-did it, but they say that there's still no change.

Personally, mine was "Tax Ready" within an hour of finalisation. So, not sure why it isn't for others.

Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,968 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,968Posts

928Kudos

1,134Solutions

Re: STP Finalised, but employees saying it's "Not Tax Ready"

Hi @MeganHayley 

Thanks for your post. It is strange that this is only affecting some employees. It might be worth a call to the ATO to find out what the issue is from their end. From a software perspective once you click on Set as final and the employees have the Final Indicator tick the finalisation has been successfully sent to the ATO. The only thing I could suggest would be to undo and redo the finalisation which you've already tried.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MeganHayley
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have since called the ATO and they said no one is marked as final EXCEPT for the one person whose finalisation I removed and then re-did.

So, it looks like I need to sit and undo 149 people one, by one, and then Finalise the batch again.

As far as the ATO could tell, there was literally no explanation as to why the ATO did not receive the Finalisation the first time I did it, other than a glitch in MYOB's software.

This is quite frustrating.

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,968 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,968Posts

928Kudos

1,134Solutions

Hi @MeganHayley 

I'm sorry to hear that you have to redo the employee finalisations. It seems strange that the employee you had already refinalised was showing no change in their myGov account but the ATO had them as final. And that some employees, like yourself, were Tax ready if the finalisation hadn't been received by the ATO.

I do understand it would be frustrating to have to redo and if you need any further help please don't hesitate to let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post