Cover User
Australia
Cindy10
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Payroll

If there is a discrepancy between what has been reported to the ATO and my payroll advice report how do I rectify this?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11642Posts

1357Kudos

1634Solutions

Re: STP Payroll

Hi @Cindy10 

I would start by ensuring that the information in the payroll advice report is correct and corresponds to the figures that your employees can see in their MyGov accounts. If this information differed, then that would mean that one or more recent pay events have not been reported to the ATO or that information has been deleted from the company file and no pay has been processed and reported since then.

If you were looking at the business portal, this will show the figures reported, it wont show a cumulative amount.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Super User sholt73
912 Posts
Super User
Australia
sholt73
Super User

917Posts

555Kudos

44Solutions

Re: STP Payroll

I know several clients that have had similar problems, unfortunately the business portal only shows the specific reports that were sent and you don't get to see the year-to-date info there. so long as everything balances by the time you send your last report to the ATO it'll be fine. however you might continue to have problems reconciling the period-to-date reports that only show in the business portal if there has been any mistakes that you fixed up later.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post