MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

STP Super ATO reporting category

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User ilovepho
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
ilovepho
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP Super ATO reporting category

STP For superannuation  if the ATO reporting catergory is already setup and I cannot change it because it is in grey then why when I "check payroll details" does it show 30 errors that are all super and that are all assigned in grey. PAYG is also already assigned but showing as an error. All the notes I read or that have been emailed to me reflect what I am seeing. What am I not understanding?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Satyam_N
316 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Satyam_N
MYOB Moderator

316Posts

66Kudos

58Solutions

Re: STP Super ATO reporting category

Hi @ilovepho

Thanks for posting on the MYOB Community Forum.

If your company file is online:

We can run an Online Script, please send me a Private Message containing:

• Your MYOB Serial Number (Found in: Setup > Company Information)
  • The Company File ID (Found in: Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
  • The Version of the software being used (Found in: Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

You can send me a Private Message by hovering your mouse over my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the popup.

Once I have run the script, you can close and re-open your software.

If your datafile is local:

You can download a Hotfix tool that applies the script offline. Here are the details involved:

Task 1 - Back up your Company File:

You should always create a backup of your company file before completing any maintenance tasks. For instructions, see: Back up your company file

Task 2 - Use the repair tool:

Before using this tool, make sure you have backed up your company file as described in the previous task.

Complete these steps on the computer where the company file is stored, or has been checked out to:

1. Close AccountRight.
  2. Right-click the following link and choose Save Target As (or Save Link As) and save the file to your Desktop: http://myob.com/images/support_notes/STPCategoryDataHotfix.zip
  3. Double-click the downloaded zip file to display its contents (a single folder called AccountRight Hotfix).
  4. Click and drag (or extract) the AccountRight Hotfix folder to your Desktop.
  5. Double-click the AccountRight Hotfix folder on your Desktop to display its contents (2 files). 
  6. Double-click the file named AccountRight_Hotfix.exe. The MYOB Data Utility window appears. 
  7. Click Browse and locate your company file in the My AccountRight Files folder here:

C:\Users\<user.name>\My Documents\MYOB\My AccountRight Files (where is the name of the person currently logged into Windows)

OR

C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\MYOB\My AccountRight files
  8. Click your company file then click Open.
  9. On the MYOB Data Utility window, select the option I have a backup of this datafile, then click Apply
  10. A successful message should appear. Click Ok.

I look forward to seeing the results.

Cheers,
Satyam
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User ilovepho
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
ilovepho
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: STP Super ATO reporting category

Thankyou for your quick reply. I have just had this issue resolved with MYOB.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post