Contributing Cover User
Australia
AliDyson
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP and Account Edge Pro

Can you please advise if we will have STP by May 31 or are you issuing further deferal numbers?

I refer to you message back in July. ATO contacted me today to say I should have already reported and did not seem to be aware of any software issues with MYOB Accountedge??

Please advise of the situation as they told me today I must start by 31st May.

Regards

Alison Dyson

.......All our MYOB AccountEdge clients have been granted an STP reporting deferral until 31 May 2019. The deferral number for you is: 43XXXXX7.

We have worked with the ATO and if you're using AccountEdge you have been granted a deferral from Single Touch Payroll reporting until 31/05/2019. Deferral numbers were communicated by email. Keep the number handy in case the ATO get in touch with you about your STP deferral. However, you’re not required to proactively contact the ATO. If you need any assistance in finding the deferral number, please contact MYOB support via LiveChat or by calling 1300 555 123.

<edit: obscured confidential information>

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,333 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11333Posts

1292Kudos

1592Solutions

Re: STP and Account Edge Pro

HI @AliDyson 

My understanding is that the next release of AccountEdge will contain the STP reporting functionality. Although I don’t have an exact release date at this point in time, the next release of AccountEdge is due to be released shortly and as long as you have an active support agreement you will be entitled to this release

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Super User sholt73
917 Posts
Super User
Australia
sholt73
Super User

917Posts

555Kudos

44Solutions

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @AliDyson & @sholt73 

Giving you all a heads up in case you haven't seen the notifications yet, the STP ready AccountEdge release is now available in my.MYOB.

For some links on installing and upgrading and how to set up STP, check out my announcement post: Single Touch Payroll (STP) and MYOB AccountEdge

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post