Contributing Cover User
Australia
Wendy_99
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP and multicurrency

we use the multicurrency function in MYOB and currently still on the old version (AccountRight Premier v19.15). We are unable to upgrade to the new version (Account Right Premier AU2018.3.0) due to this multicurrency thing not ready. I understand the STP requirement is deferred to 31 May 2019. Has MYOB got this sorted out ? what is the latest? 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,901 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29901Posts

3667Kudos

4386Solutions

Re: STP and multicurrency

Hi @Wendy_99 

Multiple currencies in the AccountRight 20xx range is something that we have been actively working on, with work on the purchases side being included in the release of AccountRight 2018.4, sales being added in AccountRight 2019.1. Additional work has been done in AccountRight 2019.2, which will be able very shortly for subscribed clients.

The work down on multiple currencies in AccountRight 2019.2 should allow for those clients using AccountRight Classic (v19) able to migrate shortly if they haven't migrated already to AccountRight 2019.1.

For more information on multiple currencies in AccountRight 2019 see Help Article: Working with multiple currencies You also might want to look at Help Article: Upgrade a Premier multi-currency company file

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post