4 Posts
User
Angmuzz

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP need 'Software Subscription ID'

We've been asked by the ATO for our 'Software Subscription ID' what is this and where can i find it? Is it the same as the serial number?

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
6,030 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

6030Posts

965Kudos

857Solutions

Re: STP need 'Software Subscription ID'

Hi @Angmuzz 

I'm assuming they're referring to the specific Software ID that is used to set up MYOB as the SBR provider.

I'm not sure which product you are using so here are links to both AccountRight (2019) and Essentials:

AccountRight
MYOB Essentials

I include a FAQ in both links for: How do I obtain my Software ID and what it is it used for?

You can use the instructions (different per product) to get that ID to connect MYOB to the ATO.

If it's not the Software ID that the ATO have asked for, it might help if we understood why they're requesting this ID it might also help us decode what they may be asking.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Analyst

Helpful links:

Product Ideas: AccountRight | Essentials | MYOB Capture | MYOB Invoices
Support Links: Support Notes | Forum Search | Status Page

Angmuzz
4 Posts
User
Angmuzz

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for your reply. We thought we had registered successfully with the ATO for the new STP, and had tried to submit for the first time last week but recieved the following email...

"Hello, We can see that you've tried to lodge your Single Touch Payroll (STP) reports but they aren't getting through to us. You may have missed a step when setting up your STP software - dont worry, it's easy to fix.

What you need to do - You need to notify us of your Software Subscription ID. We will not receive your STP reports without this number. If you don't know your Software Subscription ID, contact your payroll software subscription provider and they will give it to you..."

We're using MYOB AccountRight Live Plus 2019.1. I can find a MYOB account number, and the MYOB software serial number, but no "Software Subscription ID". Im not sure if it's just an ambiguious term, or i'm completely missing something obvious.

Angmuzz
4 Posts
User
Angmuzz

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Originally we tried the numer shown on the image below. This number was rejected. 

myob1.jpg

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
6,030 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

6030Posts

965Kudos

857Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Angmuzz 

Sounds like they definitely are asking for the Software ID just with a different term for it, which is understandable.

If the Software ID you listed before was rejected I would definitely pass it back to the ATO contact requesting it (I'm assuming it's allowing replies) with the Software ID that generates and they may be able to simply adjust it directly.

If this continues to fail we may need someone from the STP Support team to take a look into it. Here's their Opening Hours: Single Touch Payroll Support Opening Hours

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Analyst

Helpful links:

Product Ideas: AccountRight | Essentials | MYOB Capture | MYOB Invoices
Support Links: Support Notes | Forum Search | Status Page

Angmuzz
4 Posts
User
Angmuzz

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Very much appreciate your help. I'll handball it back to the ATO then.

POBE
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
POBE
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

In the Payroll Centre click on the Payroll Reporting tab, this will take you to the Payroll reporting to the ATO.

Click the Payroll Reporting Centre tab at the bottom, in this widow click on the ATO setiings at th top enter your ABN. This will give you your Software ID .

Regards Maree

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post