DebElliott
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP reports

I need to lodge Apr, May, June STP.  

The pay runs show up but do not appear n STP reporting.  

What would cause this and how do I lodge.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,891 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,891Posts

1,002Kudos

1,240Solutions

Re: STP reports

Hi @DebElliott 

Thanks for your post. Do the YTD amounts in the Payroll Activity report and YTD verification report (Payroll reporting centre>>EOFY finalisation tab) match? If they do then you've reported those months when you processed the $0 pays in July.

STP updates the YTD amounts with the ATO each time you declare a payrun and each STP report overrides the previous one. So as long as the YTD amounts are correct in the YTD verification report you've reported all pays.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

DebElliott
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey_H

Thanks yes those reports match.  They are no longer in business so did not report any pays in July. Is there another option to get the Apr, May, June published to STP with ATO?

Thanks

Deb

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,891 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,891Posts

1,002Kudos

1,240Solutions

Hi @DebElliott 

Each report declared to the ATO, including $0 pays, sends the YTD amounts to the ATO. If you look at your screenshot of the payroll reporting centre you'll see that $0 pays were recorded on the 17 July with payment date of 30 June. That last report at 5.09am sent the  YTD amounts @ 30 June which would include April, May and June pays if they had been recorded at that time.

stp.PNG

If the YTD amounts in the YTD verification report match the Payroll activity report then those pays have been reported to the ATO and you don't need to do anything else.

When you finalise STP it's the YTD verification report that gets sent to the ATO so you need to make sure that report is correct. If it is you can finalise the employees.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post