3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP

hi,

1.  We noticed some small variations in the last 2 STP reporting.  How can we amend this?

2. EOFY finalisation: we noticed that the gross amounts do not agree with our MYOB 'payroll activity summary' report and have found this relates to the leave loading.  we checked the payroll category and it is now correct.  How can we amend this or can it be amended at all?

3. We adopted STP end of April 2019.  We notice that the employees paid during the current FY are not included in the STP area 'Finalisation'.  Is this correct?  Shouldn't they also be listed?

Some of these employees are actualy 'day labour' we have paid and that is how we have classifed them in MYOB (employment classification), however one employee missing from the finalisation is a casual.

Thank you.

29 REPLIES 29
Ultimate Cover User bungy15
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

849Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP

Hi @Cindy7 

Now that you have corrected the leave loading category do a $0 (void) pay for effected employees, this should fix this problem.

For the missing employees make sure Employment Basis is not set to Other and they have amounts in the Pay History in the card. Then try doing  a $0 pay to push their YTD amounts through.

If the casual employee has not been paid since starting STP you will need to do  a $0 pay to send their YTD amounts through.

Good luck

Tracey

Contributing User AP06
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, I have similar problem to Cindy7

EOFY finalisation Gross Payment is different from Payroll Summary due to leave loading for multiple employees.

LL payroll category has always been Gross Payments - so why is this not included ? and how do I amend it to be correct ?   Thanks

1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

849Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @AP06 

Other users have reported this and found that it was caused by the Payroll category being ticked exempt from PAYG. They corrected this then did a $0 pay for the effected employees which fixed the problem.

Hope this helps

Tracey

Contributing User AP06
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Tracey.

Yes it is ticked exempt - so I'll changed that and run $0 pays ansd see how I go !

Contributing User AP06
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks heaps Tracey - this solved my problem Smiley Happy

1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

849Kudos

0Solutions

You’re welcome @AP06 glad your problem is sorted 😀

Experienced Cover User JANJ_2018
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I have done 4 of my 5 payrolls and in the last one the Holiday leave loading will not show on end of year declaration. I have tried doing a Zero pay but it still does not update-  any ideas?

THANKS IT WAS THE PAYG EXEMPT ISSUE

Paula1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello

I have the same issue with my payroll, 

I have unclicked the PAYG Exempt button for Leave Loading Under $320 that we were still using

I have done a NIL payment to an employee as test run, sent it to ATO and it has been accepted

It hasnt changed anything, The Gross total is still the same on Payment summary

Please advise what I can do, I have to process pays today?

Experienced Cover User JANJ_2018
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Find out how much it is out then look at a payroll activity detail for the employee and see if you can identify an item We found we had used Allowance other as ATO reporting category which meant they did not show in gross

until we changed it

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post