Contributing User
Australia
vicki
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP

Hi, now that the legislation for employers with fewer than 20 employees has passed both houses, we need to know how micro-employers will get on.  In response to the market request by the ATO, 31 companies have put forward product proposals to offer low-cost STP solutions. The solutions are required to be affordable (costing less than $10 per month), take only minutes to complete each pay period and not require the employer to maintain the software.  MYOB Australia appears on a list provided by the ATO.

What software is/will MYOB offer for micro-employers?   Is it available yet, or still in development?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User sholt73
551 Posts
Super User
Australia
sholt73
Super User

551Posts

324Kudos

25Solutions

Re: STP

a simple payroll module would be great for those who can't afford/don't need full accounting/payroll packages. I've subscribed to the thread to see what kind of answer myob can provide on this.

I know NZ have Essentials Payroll, would be great to see something like that for AU (wishful thinking here)

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
10,206 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

10206Posts

1129Kudos

1444Solutions

Hi @vicki

As I understand it this is currently still being developed by our team. At this stage I do not have any specific details on how this solution will look or will function.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User vicki
6 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
vicki
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Neil_M

Will MYOB be advertising or otherwise highlighting their solution once it's available?  I have 6 micro-employers to deal with, and none of them want or need to pay up to $1k per year each for a full package.  Thank you.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
10,206 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

10206Posts

1129Kudos

1444Solutions

Hi @vicki

As the solution is not yet available I do not have any information on how it will be promoted. That said as the solution does become available I would anticipate that the solution will be communicated in some form, however I do not have any information on what that form will take.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post