Single Touch Payroll (STP)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User minghua
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Single Touch Payroll (STP)

Dear sir/madam

As from July 2019, all businesses require single touch payroll reporting. I want to know the requirements to upgrade to a Single Touch Payroll Solution. 

We are currently using MYOB Accounts Right Live Standard Au 2018.4. 1. This version doesn't include payroll function. what is the version that is Single Touch Payroll-enabled and how can I upgrade from AR2018.4.1 to this version? 

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Sharon  Zeng

11 REPLIES 11
Ultimate User gavin12345
2,740 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

2,740Posts

2,106Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Single Touch Payroll (STP)

Hi @minghua 

AR2018.4 is STP enabled. You need to upgrade your licence from Standard (which does not have payroll) to Plus which does have payroll. 

Regards

Gavin

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,609 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,609Posts

4,346Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @minghua 

As has been mentioned, you would be looking at upgrading to AccountRight Plus. This would be a looking at an upfront (one-off charge) of $780 and $100 per month (min 12 months) for that subscription. Do let us know if you would like a more formal quote for that.

From a product point of view, should you uptake on the upgrade quote and make payment the serial number will be updated to AccountRight Plus. You would then just need to go to Help>>Change Product and change the product of the file to be Plus. This change of product will prompt the file to be confirmed which can be done online. Once that has been actioned you will have a Payroll module, so you can start paying your employees through AccountRight and lodging them with the ATO. See

*Prices are current at time of posting and are subject to change*

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thank you for getting back to me. I would like to upgrade my licence from accountright standard to plus. Just wondering if you can offer a better price and send me the formal quotation. I have spent $650.00 for the Accountright standard, but now I need to pay $780.00 upfront for upgrading to plus which only include a payroll module, just feel it cost too much.

Kind regards,

Minghua Zeng

16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your information.

Kind regards,

Minghua Zeng

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,609 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,609Posts

4,346Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @minghua 

I've sent you out that quote for that potential upgrade to AccountRight Plus. All the information is listed on the quote, however, do let us know if you any further enquires.

Note: the price listed above i.e. the upfront cost of $780.00 is currently the best deal that we can offer for that upgrade.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Quotation has been received. Before remitting the payment, I have a question for that update. If you proceed the update on weekdays, will it make me unable to login to accountright standard? Just worry that it will affect the business during the update.

Kind regards,

Sharon Zeng

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,283 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,283Posts

514Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @minghua 

Since you are already using AccountRight v2018.4, upgrading from Standard to Plus is quite straight forward, no software reinstallation is required. 

Once the payment is done and the records updated on our end, you can log in to the company file, go to Help > Change Product and choose AccountRight Plus. It will do an online file confirmation automatically and update the product level. You may need to log out and log back in after that to see the Payroll module. 

If the file is hosted on a server, then it's best to perform this upgrade on the server computer. Once done, all other users can access the upgraded file. 

I hope this helps. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover,

Could you please send me the quotation again. Because when I proceed the payment online. It said that the quote has expired.

We currently use accountright live standard. We have paid one year subscription. (31/10/2018-30/10/2019). I understand that the accountright live plus monthly subscription is $100.00, and  payment will be automatically debited from my nominated account. I am just wondering if we upgrate to plus, can we get the credit for the standard subscription (April 2018-Oct 2019)? Or can we just pay the different between standard and plus till Oct 2019?

Kind regards,

Sharon Zeng

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,283 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,283Posts

514Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @minghua 

No worries, I've just emailed you a new quote, it will be valid for 30 days.

Simply pay the upfront cost to upgrade to AccountRight Plus, and the next time your subscription payment is due (October), it will be updated to the AccountRight Plus rate. 

If you run into any troubles, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post