Partner Zone

Single Touch Payroll (STP)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DT
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Single Touch Payroll (STP)

Hello

Can you please confirm there will definately be no STP option for users of AccountRight Premier v.19.14 ?  When I last checked, it was going to be supported, and as I have not been contacted by MYOB to advise otherwise, assumed we would be compliant.

We do not use any of the features required to be eligble for deferment, but we do not wish to use cloud based accounting as it is too slow and unstable, especially for multiple users.

I use Live at home for a different business (same postcode), and it is very slow and regularly crashes.

Please confirm if we MUST transition to cloud accounting for STP.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,101Kudos

903Solutions

Re: Single Touch Payroll (STP)

Hi @DT,

We currently have a thread that answers these questions as asked by other Users, here is a direct link: Single Touch Payroll (STP) (click here)

In short there will be no Single Touch Payroll solution for our version 19 products and we are building out our online-based software (AccountRight LIVE and Essentials) for compliance.

If you are experiencing performance issues, there are a few steps that you could take to look into these issues:

1. Check out our help article for Speed and Performance tips (click here)

2. If you have internet speed troubles, you can store your AccountRight datafile locally and still use Single Touch Payroll.

3. You can always upgrade a copy of your file for testing purposes to see what kind of performance you may get. As a cover user you are entitled to the latest version which you can obtain here: Getting the latest version (click here)

If have any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message so that I can review this with you.

You can send me a Private Message by clicking onto my avatar and clicking Send Message on the next page.

Cheers,
Hayden

MYOB Social Support

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

DT
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Single Touch Payroll (STP)

Thanks Hayden

I have read that thread, and found it confusing as some posts suggested there would be a solution for AR Premier v19, and I would prefer an answer from MYOB not just other users opinions (which of course often have valuable information).

Is MYOB going to inform their customers that v19 will not be supported?  I'm not happy I've had to stumble across this information on a forum rather than be notified by MYOB.  This is pretty important stuff, and with 3.5 months to go, MYOB should've contacted customers by now.  Many small businesses may have multiple computers that will require upgrading.

If I work on a AccountRight datafile locally, will others be able to work on the live file at the same time?

As stated, I already use Live at home, on a good laptop with a SSD, with upload speeds of 6 times faster than the minimum, and it's very slow and crashes often.  It's so bad, we're considering moving to different software.

Thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post