Partner Zone

Single Touch Payroll (STP)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Wendyr
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Single Touch Payroll (STP)

We are a non for profit organisation with over 20 employees and using AccountRight Enterprise. Can you tell me when we may be receiving news on the software to become compliant for STP? And an approximate date in mind?

Thanking you.

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,605 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,605Posts

6,139Kudos

6,666Solutions

Re: Single Touch Payroll (STP)

Hi @Wendyr

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

As has been mentioned on Single Touch Payroll (STP):

Clients who are unable to move to an STP enabled version of AccountRight, because they are currently using multi-currency, negative inventory, multi location inventory, M-Powered Payment or ODBC and those using AccountEdge, have been granted an STP reporting deferral until 31 May 2019. Others are encouraged to move to the latest version of AccountRight to ensure you are ready to meet your STP reporting obligations. 

So, if you are using one of the above features with your AccountRight Enterprise software have been granted an STP reporting deferral. If you are not using one of those features then we encourage you to upgrade to AccountRight 2018 to take advantage of the benefits of that - Help Article: Upgrade to the new AccountRight has more information on the upgrade process. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Wendyr
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Steven and I did ring Myob support as well. 

And no straight answers were given to me. They couldn't tell me if we have to upgrade to Premier as yet as they don't know if they could transfer our file, so we wont know anymore till April as they are still working on things.

So we are still up in the air whether we will receive a deferral or upgrade to another Myob product?

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,605 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,605Posts

6,139Kudos

6,666Solutions

Hi @Wendyr

It would depend on whether or not if you have used or are using an AccountRight Enterprise feature (locations, negative inventory) and/or multiple currency. If you have used/or are using those features then you would be granted an STP deferral. If you aren't using those features we would encourage you to upgrade to AccountRight 2018.

If you are unsure if the company file will migrate, you can look at signing up for a trial version of AccountRight 2018 and selecting to Upgrade the Company File to go through to upgrade that file locally. This will give you an indication of whether the company file will be able to be upgraded or not. Note: that due to confirmation of a company file you wouldn't be able actually to confirm the file /upload that file to the cloud, however, it will give you an indication of whether or not the file can be migrated.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post