Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

52Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Single Touch Payroll with AccountRight v19.13

Hi,

I am currently using AccountRight Premier v19.13.

As we all know, we need to report to ATO directly for payroll reports.

Can you please let me know the steps.

Do I need to download a new version and have to pay extra.

If anyone let me know about this from the scratch, will be appreciated.

Thank you. 

14 REPLIES 14
MYOB Staff Post AliK607
382 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
MYOB Staff Post

382Posts

165Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Single Touch Payroll with AccountRight v19.13

Hello,

Please see the FAQ below regarding STP for v19 clients:

We will not be releasing an update to make v19 STP enabled. Clients using v19 should upgrade to AccountRight Live to use the STP enabled software.

Does this mean v19 is no longer supported?

We have announced an End of Support date for v19/Classic of 30th September 2019. A final tax table will be released for the 2019-2020 payroll year, but no future updates or patches will happen. 
What will this upgrade cost?

All the latest versions of MYOB products can be accessed via a subscription fee. This active subscription gives users access to all our live features, such as invoice tracking, smart bills, multi user and gives users the ability to work from multiple locations. To find the option that best suits your business needs, contact an MYOB account manager.
When will multi-currency be available in AccountRight Live?

As of March 2019 the 2019.1 release features Multicurrency on sales and purchases.

Why haven't we added STP to v19?

Our focus is to ensure that clients are receiving the best value from their software. We believe that our online solutions give users a great, streamlined experience and they enable a better connection between accountants, bookkeepers and businesses, ultimately improving business outcomes.

The latest version of AccountRight Live provides users with the benefits on online accounting, data security with 2FA, better integration, workflows and general features and functionality and we encourage all our clients to take advantage of them.

<edit - modified by moderator removing inaccessible information>

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User cramptons
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

71Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

'Our focus is to ensure that clients are receiving the best value from their software. We believe that our online solutions give users a great, streamlined experience and they enable a better connection between accountants, bookkeepers and businesses, ultimately improving business outcomes.

The latest version of AccountRight Live provides users with the benefits on online accounting, data security with 2FA, better integration, workflows and general features and functionality and we encourage all our clients to take advantage of them.'  MYOB's words

This is ridiculous - so many businesses - including us - want to stay with our Classic versions - it works well and (mostly) without problems.   Which, from reading this forum - is not the case with the 'live' versions - I am dreading having to make the change.

How hard would it be for MYOB to make an update that would allow Classic users to be STP compliant???

We all pay an enormous amount for our 'subscriptions' for what??  An annual tax rate update ??

Contributing Cover User Skipio_account
52 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

52Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

If we move to AccountRight Live, can we report to ATO for payroll directly with using multicurrency fiture

We import products form overseas so, we need numticurrency fiture.

If this is the case why ATO have granted an extended referral ?

If we do not swap our v19.13 version to AccountRight Live, which means we can differ reporting to ATO until September?

Thank you. 

MYOB Staff Post AliK607
382 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
MYOB Staff Post

382Posts

165Kudos

0Solutions

Hello @Skipio_account, We do offer the multicurrency feature in the new version of MYOB(i.e Accountright v2019.2). Most clients should now be able to upgrade, with the exception of a very few businesses. Please see the article below for more details: http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/YwC7

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,358Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Skipio_account 

AccountRight Classic (v19) will not be STP compliant software. We do recommend those clients on AccountRight Classic upgrade to AccountRight 2019.2 to be STP complaint. Our Help Article: Upgrade to the new AccountRight would be able to assist with that process.

If you have used multi-currency in AccountRight Classic, we do recommend taking a look at Upgrade a Premier multi-currency company file which will assist with that process.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,358Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @cramptons 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight Classic and STP.

As has been mentioned, AccountRight Classic will not be receiving an STP compliant solution. There are various reasons for that as outlined in the posts above. While we do understand that clients would like to see that feature in the AccountRight Classic range it not a service that we are looking at adding, and we would encourage those clients that would like to use AccountRight as their STP complaint solution to upgrade to AccountRight 2019

It should also be noted that as of 30 September 2019, MYOB will no longer be providing updates this does include compliance and compatibility updates. Clients are still welcome to use that range of software and confirmation will still continue, however, no future updates will be available for that product range after that September date.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

52 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

52Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

Can you please send me the link to download Accountright v2019.2 .

I have downloaded accountright but not sure whether it is v2019.2 

Thank you. 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,358Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Skipio_account 

Help Article: Getting the latest version goes through obtaining the latest version of the software.

To check what version of the program you do have installed with AccountRight 20xx check the top of the Welcome Window when you first open the program it will have the version number:

Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

52 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

52Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have downloaded Accountright 2019.2 but somehow it is a bit differnent.

I cannot open myob file that have been updated with Accoutprimier 19.13.

Can you help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post