Australia
MMSretail
Experienced Cover User

92Posts

71Kudos

1Solutions

Single Touch Payroll

Hello,

Is it worth my time giving this any thought, and just like Auto Payment Reminders is it "browser specific" and my use of a browser other than IE or Chrome going to preclude my use of this feature?

.......   geoff

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
9,622 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

9622Posts

1040Kudos

1350Solutions

Re: Single Touch Payroll

Hi @MMSretail

The STP reporting does use an internet browser when connecting to the ATO during the setup, transmitting the information and on some of the ATO reports. To the best of my knowledge AccountRight will use IE when it launches these portions of the functionality.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User MMSretail
92 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
MMSretail
Experienced Cover User

92Posts

71Kudos

1Solutions

Neil_M,

Just to be clear, are you saying that if I do not use Windows Intertnet Explorer/Chrome I will run into problems? I choose to use Mozilla FireFox and do not have problems with using email invoices and remittances?

.......   geoff

Experienced Cover User MMSretail
92 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
MMSretail
Experienced Cover User

92Posts

71Kudos

1Solutions

Neil_M,

Further, no where in the push email for this feature is there any indication that smooth operation can only be achieved if you use Windows Internet Explorer. Perhaps a well placed warning would be appropriate on any feature that is complicated by the use of browsers other than IE.

Valued User sholt73
455 Posts
Valued User
Australia
sholt73
Valued User

455Posts

268Kudos

16Solutions

you might like to know that I also use Firefox and have not had any problems using both the STP service or invoices.  myob uses the IE core on my computer for some online use but this would just use my system detail rather than look at the settings in Firefox.

if you use Firefox and don't muck around in IE at all, you shouldn't see any direct correlation with myob.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post