Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Something went wrong at our end message when I send report to payroll reporting center

corazon
1 Post
User
corazon

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Something went wrong at our end message when I send report to payroll reporting center

Hello, I have been trying to use single touch payroll reporting for 3 payroll payments already but I keep on getting the same message("Something went wrong at our end. You need to come back later and try again") . I believe I am ready and connected to ATO because when I start processing payroll I can see the message that I am all set to report payroll information to ATO using single touch payroll. I have spoken to a support team member 2x already and I was told it is an MYOB issue and would be resolve the following day. I'm starting to feel worried now because it's May and time is closing when it will be mandatory to use STP. thank you for your help. Cora
1 REPLY 1
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Re: Something went wrong at our end message when I send report to payroll reporting center

Hi @corazon 

I've seen similar problems before and this error is more a returned response from the server which can be a little misleading depending on the specific cause as even misconfigured IE Settings can return that error.

Considering it's been some time since you spoke to support, I can organise to get the support team to give you a call on this. To do this, can you send me a Private Message with:

• The MYOB Serial Number
  • The Company File ID (Assuming AccountRight: Found in: Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
  • Your Name
  • Your Best Contact Details

This way I can pass them onto the crew to get in touch with you to try sort this out.

You can send me a Private Message by clicking this link: Send Hayden a PM

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post