Partner
Melson2016
Partner

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Upgrade a Premier multi-currency company file

Hi

I am wanting to upgrade out MYOB file to be compliant with STP but am waiting on the multi currency upgardet to premier so we can finally go to account right.

Do you have a date when this will be happenting??

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,980 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5980Posts

944Kudos

843Solutions

Re: Upgrade a Premier multi-currency company file

Hi @Melson2016 

I had a quick scroll through the forum and noticed your post went unanswered.

I believe the next release (2019.2) should be the full release of the Multi Currency/Location implementation and should allow all Users to ugprade to it.

That said, an exact release date is difficult as this entirely relies upon no issues found in testing which already had a push back as there were a few extra defects found during the first round of testing. The release is set for this month however I'd say it should be within the next 2 weeks from what I can see but cannot be any more precise than that.

As an MYOB Partner you should be getting an email for when it's available and also be part of the first batch of Users which get access to this release.

When it's available for all users it'll go out via the normal channels, including a Blog Post on: The AccountRight Blog

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Analyst

Helpful links:

Product Ideas: AccountRight | Essentials | MYOB Capture | MYOB Invoices
Support Links: Support Notes | Forum Search | Status Page

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,980 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5980Posts

944Kudos

843Solutions

Hi @Melson2016 

Just found this post and thought to add it to the Thread: AccountRight 2019.2 and upgrading v19 multi-currency files

Thought it might be useful for you or others reading this.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Analyst

Helpful links:

Ultimate User gavin12345
2,587 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
gavin12345
Ultimate User

2587Posts

1984Kudos

376Solutions

Hi @Hayden_B 

Not sure how this is for others, however when I click the link in your post I receive an access denied message. The link might be for partners only.

Regards

Gavin

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,980 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5980Posts

944Kudos

843Solutions

Hi @gavin12345 

Whoops, I forgot to check the board it was on. Thankfully the OP can access it but Users without the Partner Role won't be able to see it.

From re-reading the post it is very targeted toward Partners, but it shouldn't be private knowledge so here's a Copy & Paste:

Hi everyone,

Like with previous releases of AccountRight, we will be making 2019.2 available to partners earlier than end users, to give you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the functionality.

The 2019.2 release will enable the last remaining Multi-currency (MC) v19 files to be upgraded to AccountRight Live and includes Multi-location stock.

To ensure a great upgrade experience, ALL Multi-currency upgrades will need to be done online. If you have a v19 multi-currency file that you’d like to upgrade, you will need to wait just a little bit longer, (until mid-May, when we begin rolling out 2019.2 to end users) before upgrading it online. 

Please refer to the table below for information on the files that can be upgraded during this time:

Upgrade Online

Upgrade Locally

V19 with Multi-Currency to 2019.2

Unavailable until mid-May

Unavailable

V19 without Multi-Currency to 2019.2

Unavailable until mid-May 

Available

V19 without Multi-Currency to 2019.1

Available

Available

We know some of you are eagerly awaiting this release, so you can upgrade your MC clients ASAP before 31 May 2019. AccountRight 2019.2 rollout to end users is scheduled for the middle of May.

We'll keep you posted on the specific dates via this post.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Analyst

Helpful links:

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or