Year to Date information not sent

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Belinda123
6 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Year to Date information not sent

Hi,

I was under the belief that what I process my first STP that it will bring through all of the current Year to Date wage information on the first processing event. I have called the ATO and checked, but they only have the pay period that was processed, not YTD. Can you please advise how to bring through YTD from July 2018?

1 REPLY 1
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,085Kudos

903Solutions

Re: Year to Date information not sent

Hi @Belinda123 

That is correct, if you set up STP after running your Pay Runs for the current Payroll Year, the system is designed to capture these details and send the full YTD info to the ATO with the Pay Run.

I had covered this in a previous post: Pay Processing FAQs with Single Touch Payroll (STP)

@Haydes  wrote:

I've made a pay run before signing up for STP, do I need to re-do my pays?

The MYOB implementation of STP will send your current Pay Period information as well as your Year-to-Date information to the ATO. When you declare your first Pay Run with STP, this will send the Pay History  of the Employee's along with it.

If you have terminated an Employee between your pay runs before signing on to STP, you will need to temporarily reinstate that employee and process a $0 (void) paycheque for the same Pay Period & Date as their Termination Pay then re-enter the Terminatation details into the Card.

That said, I recommend having a look at this post: STP figures when loaded to the ATO were not YTD figures

It looks like the Business Portal does not display the YTD info at the moment though our STP team have reported this to the ATO.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search