Experienced Cover User
Australia
Texet
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

upgrading from v19.14 enterprise to new Accountright

We have accountright V19.14 enterprise and we use multilocation and multi currency .

we have the file on our local server in our office. Internet is slow and NBN is not available until 2020.

We are happy to upgrade and keep the file on our server.

MYOB website says they will contact all current users and give them a deferral number which allows us to delays the single touch until May. 

We have not been contacted and given a number  and since MYOB does not have a new software ready with multi currency or at least with multi location until later in 2019 we appear to be stuck as I see it.

We would like to move to single touch payroll and we only have 9 staff and a very simple payroll.

Tried to contact MYOB via live chat today but after 20 minutes of no activity I gave up.

What is the point in paying substantial yearly fees.

2 REPLIES
Trusted User Elizabeth_Adamson
282 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Elizabeth_Adamson
Trusted User

282Posts

140Kudos

9Solutions

Re: upgrading from v19.14 enterprise to new Accountright

I have sent you a private message that may be of assistance with this.

Cheers

Liz

Ultimate User gavin12345
2,393 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
gavin12345
Ultimate User

2393Posts

1848Kudos

349Solutions

Re: upgrading from v19.14 enterprise to new Accountright

Hi @Texet

I would not do anything at this stage. As you have under 20 employees there is no need for a deferral til May 2019 - this is only for those with > 19 employees. STP for you is not law. You do not have to comply with STP yet.

There is also a suggestion that even if STP for under 20 employees becomes law before 30 June 2019, the ATO may defer it another 12 months. So sit tight. AR2018 will not handle Multi location and has limited support for multi currency at this stage.

Once AR2019 has full support for Multi currency and multi location, you will then be able to upgrade if you are keen to use STP.

Regards

Gavin

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post