AccountRight 2017.2 now available

MichellePV
18 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This release you’ll find an easier way to tidy up your tax or GST codes list, preparations started for Single Touch Payroll (STP) reporting, and an advanced search that makes finding invoices easier in Payments Received. Oh, and the WIP button is back.

Also, we’ve made over 40 small changes, which means you’ll enjoy reporting enhancements, improved workflows, and fewer issues. Look out for the green tick true.png to see which of your requests made it from the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

Combine tax / GST codes

Simpler BAS is, well… simpler. But, those tax codes you don’t need anymore are just clutter.

You’ve got tax codes you’ve used before, but don’t need to use again. You want to keep the history of these tax codes, so are not keen to delete them altogether.

Now you can combine these tax codes, keeping the history of them both. And yes, in New Zeland you can combine your GST codes too.

There are a few rules around it, but the basic steps are:

1. Go to the Lists menu and choose Tax Codes (Australia) or GST Codes (New Zealand).
  2. Click Combine Tax Codes (Australia) or Combine GST Codes (New Zealand).
  3. Select the code to keep, the code to delete and then combine.

Combine tax codes to keep the history of bothCombine tax codes to keep the history of both

Advanced search makes finding open invoices easier in Receive Payments

Some days seemingly random payments appear.

Woohoo! Except now you have to track down which open invoice they’re for.

Search by amount or invoice number by using the Advanced Search when in the Receive Payments window. Idea: Identify Invoice # within Receive Payment true.png

Use the Advanced Search to find an open invoiceUse the Advanced Search to find an open invoice

WIP button is back!

We know you’ve missed it.

View and add work in progress activities when creating a time billing invoice. To view activity slips that haven't been fully billed to the customer, click WIP from the invoice. Idea: Please put the WIP Button back on Time Billing invoices true.png

The WIP button. How we've missed you!The WIP button. How we've missed you!

Single Touch Payroll (STP) reporting is on the horizon

It’s a big change, but we’ve got your back.

Your payroll information will need to meet ATO requirements when STP arrives, so you’ll see a few changes to AccountRight when adding new users and new payroll categories. Specifically,

• Employee TFNs validate as soon as you enter them in Employee Cards.
  • There’s a new field in some payroll categories, STP Category. You can map this now if you want, but we’ll be providing more info on this soon.

Keep visiting our Single Touch Payroll reporting help page. This is where to find out what steps you need to take, and when.

Here’s what else we improved and fixed

Accounts and banking

• Improved: Figures entered using the calculator in the Prepare Budgets window are now always rounded to 2 decimals, resolving all rounding errors.
  • Fixed: Leading and trailing spaces are now removed when copying recurring transactions.

Backing up and restoring

• Fixed: Previously, you couldn’t restore a company file that had the file extension of .MYOX (all capitals). This has been fixed.

Cards

• New: There are new columns to choose from when viewing employees in the Cards List. The following fields are now available from the Field Chooser: Date of Birth, Custom Field 1, Custom Field 2, Custom Field 3, and Termination Date.

Inventory

• Fixed: When you’re in inventory and choose to auto-build an item, if the memo exceeds 255 characters, the memo changes to “Build Items”, avoiding an error message.

Invoices

• Fixed: Inactive items no longer appear in time billing invoices.

Payroll and Pay Super

• Improved: When you create a new superannuation fund and you are registered for Pay Super, the fund’s registered name will override the text you’ve added to ensure the correct fund is paid.
  • Improved: BSBs are now automatically formatted and validated when you enter them while registering for Pay Super (Australia) and in the Payment Details window in the employee card.

Reports

• Improved: The Superannuation Accrual by Fund Summary, Accrual by Category, and Employee Advice Summary reports now have a Grand Total row so you can easily see the total amount of superannuation paid to all funds. Idea: Grand Total on Superannuation reports true.png and Idea: Total on Employer Super Advice [Summary] true.png
  • Fixed: The Grand Total row in the Purchases Supplier Summary and Purchases Supplier Detail reports now display in AccountRight Premier.
  • Fixed: In the Purchases [Supplier Detail] report the Ship Via fields now display correct data.
  • Fixed: You can again sort by User ID or Session date in the Journal Security Audit report. Idea: Session Report  true.png
  • Fixed: Employee birthdays are now in Australian date format of dd/mm/yyyy in the Cards List Detail report.
  • Fixed: We’ve fixed an issue in some reports where the leading zeros were missing or had incorrect spacing. Idea: Exporting to Excel - Remove account number indentations true.png
  • Fixed: The problem with the General Ledger [Detail] report and Reconcile Accounts window where the employee’s name didn’t display in the memo when the “Display Payee…” preference was selected has been resolved. The employee’s name now displays when this preference is selected in the report and when reconciling accounts. Idea: bank reconciliation true.png and Ideas: Bank Register true.png
  • Fixed: Previously, when you adjusted column widths in a custom report, the width changes weren’t saved. Now, the column widths are saved so you don’t have to adjust them again when you open the report.
  • Fixed: The Job Budget History report has been tweaked, to reducing the risk of the report timing out.
  • Fixed: When you export multiple reports to Excel, they all open in the same instance now, so the reports can reference cells in each other.
  • Fixed: We’ve fixed an issue where some reports had leading space.

Usability and UI

• Fixed: A more user-friendly message displays when you create a batch payment with an employee that has an invalid country selected.
  • Improved: The Back up button has been added to the Combine Accounts and Combine Cards windows, so you can back up your company file before combining these items.
  • Improved: When you load revised tax tables, you’ll now get a confirmation message when they’ve successfully updated.
  • Improved: If no cards match the terms you’ve used when searching in the Cards List window, a more useful message displays to let you know.
  • Improved: The shortcuts in to the To Do List window have been improved. The new shortcuts are:
    ALT+U Recurring Purchases
    ALT+O Purchase Orders
  • Improved: To remove confusion when selecting a supplier or employee from the Enter Activity Slip or View Activity Log window, the Employee option has been renamed to Card.
  • Improved: For consistency, the search in the To Do List window now has the X icon ( ) you can use to clear the search.
  • Fixed: AccountRight no longer crashes when using the left or right arrow when in the Search field in the Bank Register window.
  • Fixed: Some text in the Import and Export Assistant has been improved on, making step 3 much clearer.
  • Fixed: Grammatical errors have been fixed in the error message you get when exceeding the number of transactions in a company file that’s not been activated.
  • Fixed: When paying an employee that has negative leave, a warning message will only display if paying leave to the employee in that pay cycle. Previously it would display even when you weren’t.
  • Fixed: The date you select in the Bank Register window stays after you’ve pressed [ALT+T] and opened the Spend Money window and then return to the Bank Register.
  • Fixed: A minor spelling error when registering for pay super has been fixed.
  • Fixed: The Reset to Original Amount and Create New Payroll Category buttons now only display when viewing or editing an employee card, and in the Payroll Details tab.
  • Fixed: The double lines in the File menu when working in a local or checked out company file have been removed.
  • Fixed: When entering or editing a bill, you can no longer exceed the character limits of these fields: Purchase No – 8 characters; Journal Memo – 255 characters. Idea: Warnings for exceeding number of characters true.png
  • Fixed: The hyphen is now automatically added to the BSB entered in the Applied Payment Details window, from either Receive Payments or Receive Money, when the payment method is cheque. Idea: BSB Entry Improvement true.png
  • Improved: You’ll no longer get an error if you accidentally add a space at the start or end of the Recurring Transaction Name when entering a recurring transaction.
  • Fixed: We’ve removed the (SYSTEM) user from the list when adding or editing a recurring transaction alert.
  • Improved: In the Preferences window, in the Banking tab the wording for the “Display Payee…” checkbox is now clearer that it also includes reports.
  • Improved: In both the Sales and Purchases registers, if no match is found for the search criteria, then the message shown in the list has been updated to display that no matches were found. Previously, it was showing "Loading”.
  • Fixed: Previously, you couldn’t update Preferences if you had an item in inventory with a negative on-hand balance. This has been fixed.
  • Fixed: You can no longer deselect the Administrator role from the Administrator user. Previously this would result in no administrators for the company file.
  • Fixed: Previously, when exporting reports to Excel, values of "0" were formatted with an extra character after the zero, preventing Excel formulas from working with these figures. This fixes this issue, so that the exported values will work in Excel.
  • Improved: You can now access the Security Centre from the Services menu, which you can use to turn two-factor authentication (2FA) on or off.
  • Improved: When you search for transactions using the Find Transactions button or [CTRL+Y], the focus automatically goes to the search field in all tabs, the same as it did in v19. Idea: Have cursor blinking ready in Sales invoices Search window when performing Search All Items true.png
  • Fixed: When you are working in the Accounts List, and you create a new account, once you’ve finished creating the account the list no longer scrolls to the top and selects the new account.
  • Fixed: When working with drop-down fields, you can now double-click and select a word in the field, and when you highlight all text in a field, then press the arrow left or right, the cursor moves to either the start or end of the field.

Upgrading to the new AccountRight

• Improved: We’ve changed some of the messages you’ll receive when upgrading from AccountRight v19 so you can better understand when to keep your files local, and when to go online.
  • Fixed: There was an issue when upgrading to the new AccountRight where the custom form for Invoices > Time Billing wouldn’t show the Inc Rate field. This is fixed, and Inc Rate successfully migrates in the custom time billing form.
  • Fixed: When upgrading to the new AccountRight, numeric fields now migrate over consistently in custom sales or purchase fields. This includes showing leading zeros, commas, full decimals and negative values in brackets ().

APIs

• Fixed: We’ve fixed an issue where the incorrect account was credited when an order or invoice paid via the API was converted into an invoice. The correct linked account is now credited.
  • Fixed: When receiving journal transactions via the API the ReconciledDate field always returned “null”. It now returns the mapped date of reconciliation.
  • Fixed: We’ve fixed an issue where sales or purchase orders converted from quotes via the API didn’t have the correct order type. Orders converted from quote via the API are now in the right layout.
  • New: PayrollCategory has a new StpCategory field which is read only for all endpoints except WageCategories.
  • Improved: Employee TFNs are now validated against ATO validation rules. This may cause warnings of an invalid TFN is entered. Previously TFNs were only checked for length and/or if empty.
    Error/Warning: EmployeePayrollDetails_InvalidTaxFileNumber
  • New: The Combine Tax Codes feature allows users to merge one tax code into another and delete the unused tax code. API connected solutions attempting to use a tax code that has been combined will receive an error that the tax code does not exist.
  • New: The /GeneralLedger/Account endpoint now returns the last bank reconciliation date.
    Values (apply only for the LastReconciledDate field):
    NULL if the account has not been reconciled
    Date in YYYY-MM-DD-T00:00.000Z format

56 Comments
Hemlock
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi, I have tried downloading this update both via MYOB itself and via the site and I am unable to do so.

MYOB just said fatal error and stopped, downloading from support says something about sql server thing being needed and then stopped again.

I have also just tried using the server update as well, it says it will install the sql thing then that fails to install also.

Can you give advice on how to update?

Thanks.

Non-For-Profit
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I face the same issue as @Hemlock

The reminder is always at the top asking me to download, I clicked on it but it just returns to the sign in screen. 

I have restarted MYOB and my laptop but still the same issue. 

Is there a problem with the update?

Milesy59
Partner
4 Posts
Partner

Same as above - just keeps taking me back to sign in screen!

Quinny
19 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Hemlock @Non-For-Profit,

I believe you may be receiving the error 0x80070643 - Fatal Error during installation .

When AccountRight is installed it will also install the following windows components:

• Microsoft .NET Framework
  • SQL Server Compact Edition

To ensure these windows components are installed correctly download the 2017.2 installer manually and attempt to run the installation as administrator.

The download file is available here. Once downloaded right-click the file and choose Run as Administrator.

If the issue persists please check for windows updates and make sure your computer has the latest updates. More information on this error can be found on our help topic here.

Please let us know if this helps.

Non-For-Profit
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thanks for the direct link, it works now. 

WineMaiden
1 Post
Cover User

I am trying to update from 17.1.1 to 17.2

I download AccountRight then double click on file - whereby it asks me what program I want to use to open this file.

What program or what should I do at this point.

The update option does not appear on my screen when I open my current version

Hemlock
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thank you Quinny, I had to follow the advice to check updates were done then had to download and install the SQL file which was a bit fiddly but now have successfully got the new version downloaded and it is upgrading as I speak.

Very much appreciate the quick response and the extra advice that resolved my problem.

Quinny
19 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @WineMaiden,

It looks like the file you have downloaded doesn't have a .exe file extension which would allow it to run automatically.

If you rename the file to end in .exe it should launch with no problems. Make sure there is nothing after the .exe as I have seen ?ga Google Analytics query added in older browsers.

If you continue to have issues I would attempt to download the file again as it might not have fully completed the first time.

I hope this helps.

Renee-Beckers
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I have downloaded the upgrade but when I click on the 2017.2 icon and try to open a file it says I have to upgrade the company file. How do I do this? I am going from 2017.1 to 2017.2 online

Quinny
19 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Renee-Beckers,

When you attempt to open the file in the 2017.2 version you should receive a prompt to upgrade the file to 2017.2. Click Yes, upgrade to 2017.2, it will take a few minutes and you'll then be able to open your file in the upgraded version.

2017.2 upgrade.jpg

Renee-Beckers
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It says I have to be an administrator. I have the Administrator user name and password but there is no email associated with it so when I try to log in with user name it asks for a valid email address

Quinny
19 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Renee-Beckers,

I can see that you are a File User which doesn't have permission to upgrade a file. An Owner or Administrator would need to update the file for you. I'll send you a Private Message with who to speak with at your company.

SharonSL
Trusted Cover User
179 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the upgrade and upgraded my file but I don't seem to the the new Advanced Search feature in the payments window.  I have checked that I'm not in the old version of MYOB.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sharon

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @SharonSL

I would recommend ensuring that you have completed the upgrade correctly and on AccountRight 2017.2. This can be checked via Help>>About AccountRight. It should show something similar to the following:

Attachment.PNG

Edit: To access that Advanced Search option select the Customer drop-down arrow to bring up the customer list. The Advanced Search option will be located at the bottom of the drop-down list. Here is an expanded screenshot for you:

Attachment2.PNG

Note: The Advanced Search option is only available in the Receive Payments window i.e. it will not appear in the Pay Bills window.

SharonSL
Trusted Cover User
179 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi,

Capture 2017_2.JPG

SharonSL
Trusted Cover User
179 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Ahhh missed that in the drop down box, thank you Smiley Happy

gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,953 Posts
Ultimate User

Hi @MichellePV

Pleasing to see a substantial number of bug fixes here.

Regards

Gavin

HeatherDBS
Experienced Cover User
126 Posts
Experienced Cover User

So many lovely little improvements yet not a single one from any of the ideas I've voted on or suggested despite some of them having had a "planned" status for over 4 years... So desperately wish I could roll back to v19. The benefits from AccountRight 2017 have not yet outweighed the losses of functionality we experienced even though we were assured that everything would be the same but better in the new and improved cloud version.

vt12
Experienced Cover User
68 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree, I too have made suggestions that have not been actioned.

gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,953 Posts
Ultimate User

Hi @HeatherDBS and @vt12

Don't get me wrong, there are still hundreds of bugs yet to be fixed, some I reported years ago. From my point of view bug fixes are more important than improvements/suggestions. AR2017.2 fixes a large number of bugs, and so I was giving credit where I thought credit was due. The developers have a long way to go, including improving the performance, esp with large files, bugs, and many of the great improvement ideas and suggestions.

Regards

Gavin

HeatherDBS
Experienced Cover User
126 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi @gavin12345

I agree that bug fixes are more important than new features. What I'd really like is the bugs that affect our business to be fixed first. Smiley Happy (Completely selfish, I know) and to have the features re-introduced that were in V19 but disappeared in the new you-beaut version. Reports I used almost daily lost the ability to include important fields. User permissions and access to reports is a nightmare for confidentiality. Having to resize columns in the bank rec report before printing, every, single, time, is getting a bit old. Although I guess with this update I can save the bank rec as a custom report and it will remember column sizes. Oh, but wait, that means any user with access to custom reports can access that report too.

#rantover

But yes, in all seriousness, they have addressed a number of known issues with this update and I should be grateful for that.

Heather

EDIT: And yet, as I was typing this reply I got an email saying I'd earned a badge in the MYOB community! Seriously? I'd rather get rid of the forum and moderators and have those staff working on fixing all the issues. I use MYOB for business, not as a social media substitute where I need to earn badges to feel good. #maybetherantwasntoverafterall

Lesley-w
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I have tried several times to update but just keep getting this message:

"An error occurred while downloading the update.  You'll need tostart the download again.  If you keep receiving this error, please contact MYOB Support."

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Lesley-w,

If the in software update option does not work for you, please use the download button in this Online Help article to download and install v2017.2:

Getting the latest version

Once the installation is successful, there shall be a new shortcut on Desktop, for 2017.2.

I hope this helps. 

Lesley-w
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Thank you CloverQ I have called support and got them to help me as I had a missing file that was stopping me from updating... all good and all sorted now...

thank you 

Chester11
1 Post
Cover User

Hi there

Got a notification that updates were available, so I did the upgrade. Now 2 icons have appeared on my desktop one the old version one the new one. When I open the new file I get a window saying you have selected a 2017.1 company file.

Do you want to upgrade the file & open it in AccountRight 2017.2

Yes upgrade 2017.2............No, open it in2017.1

I would have thought that when you instal the updates that would be it nothing else to do??

Sorry if this is a stupid question but just want to be sure.

Thank you

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Chester11

When you install AccountRight 2017.2 it will not override the previous version i.e. AccountRight 2017.1 will remain on the computer. When you are ready to upgrade the company files to AccountRight 2017.2, select to open AccountRight 2017.2 *(should be the 'new' icon on your desktop and select to open the company file as per normal. You will be greeted with a message similar to the following:

Attachment.PNG

Just select Yes, upgrade to 2017.2 and it will upgrade that file for use with AccountRight 2017.2

InfoSphere
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Hi,

Please provide the MSI Installer link for AccountRight 2017.2 , the Server Edition installer from http://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Getting+the+latest+version doesnt seem to work

Account Right.JPG

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @InfoSphere

As an MYOB Partner, the MSI installer will be available via your my.MYOB account by selecting My Products>>Downloads after logging in. Also included would be the AccountRight PC Edition and Server Edition.

In terms of the error, you are receiving you might want to take a look at the MSI Installer Instructions which does go through Using Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012.

ROG
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User

One of my employees has just done the upgrade but hers says 2017.2 SE - is there a difference as mine says 2017.2??

Mags
Trusted Cover User
103 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi Rog,

There is a difference between the software downloads ; the 2017.2 SE is the Server Edition software for installation on a Network Server and the 2017.2 is the Workstation Software.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @ROG

AccountRight 2017.2 comes in a two different 'editions': PC Edition and the Server Edition (or SE). You can find out more about the 'editions' on Which AccountRight installation should I choose?

In your case, it sounds like that employee just has the AccountRight Server Edition installed and you have the PC Edition installed, which is perfectly fine.

Doveen
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi

This is probably a stupid question but here goes.

We have AccountRight Plus 19.14 installed.

Do we upgrade to the AccountRight 2017.2 or is that different to AccountRight Plus.

A bit confused.

Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Doveen

AccountRight v19 is part of our Classic range, whereas AccountRight 2017.2 is part the 'new' AccountRight or AccountRight Live range. If you would like to upgrade to AccountRight 2017.2 you would be able to from AccountRight Plus v19. Help Article: Upgrade to the new AccountRight talks about the new features and the upgrade process.

You are welcome to stay on AccountRight Classic (v19) if you do wish to.

Doveen
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi Steven

So to keep up with the latest in Myob is it recommended to go the AccountRight 2017.2.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Doveen

The latest version of the new AccountRight range is AccountRight 2017.2. We would encourage clients to upgrade to this version to receive the benefits of the AccountRight Live range, also the on-going improvements and features included in this update.

If you still wish to continue to use the AccountRight Classic range you can do so and the latest version would be AccountRight 19.14.

HeatherDBS
Experienced Cover User
126 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi @Doveen. I know your comment was directed to MYOB but before you make the decision to "upgrade". I would suggest you read some of the other "ideas" in this forum. While on the whole, AccountRight is more streamlined and easier for our external accountant to access etc, it does NOT have all the functionality that V19 had when we changed over. Some of the report options have changed, user permissions are not as flexible. I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't change over, only that you spend a bit of time seeing what other users don't like about it. From what I understand, MYOB is not developing v19 any more other than compliance updates and that they are focusing on the "new" version. Most days, I am glad we changed over but some days I wish we hadn't, depending on what feature I discover is no longer available or broken.

Heather

Doveen
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi @HeatherDBS

Thanks for your input. I will take time and research our options, we are a small not for profit organisation so I feel there is no need to make a hasty decision either way. Thanks again.

DougM
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I have installed the updated version today on desktop and server - disappointing that a couple of obvious bugs that I have raised previously on this community forum and via telephone support do not appear to have not been remedied:

• Date format on payroll bank *.ABA file still showing in US format unless you have opened the employees pay window and made modifications to their standare pay. This problem apparently is unique to files stored in the cloud and has nothing to do with the regional settings on the computer preparing the payroll.
  • Pay advise slips showing split payroll destinations (multiple bank accounts for an individual employees pay to be deposited into) still showing the amount going into each bank account without a $ symbol, but also with 6 decimal places !

Not a bug, but an improvement would be to allow more than 8 characters in the Purchase Number field on purchases window.

Shelleycsi
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Downloaded the file, had issues, asked which file to open in - thought to self, let me try renaming it with exe on the end, whallah, working now

Bogga
1 Post
Cover User

The reminder is always at the top asking me to download, I clicked on it but it just returns to the sign in screen. 

I have restarted MYOB and my laptop but still the same issue.

Is there a problem with the update?

YarraFoodie
3 Posts
Cover User

Hi Guys

Currently on hold to MYOB but wondering if anyone can shed some light here.. 

I clicked the Update NOw button in Account Right 2017.1 and the update was succesful according to the splash screens however we are unable to open it... Unable to Connect error appears.. 

Has anyone had this issue and resolved it please?

thanks

Erica12345
5 Posts
Cover User

MYOB AccountRight is currently down - No one has access by reading a heap of other posts.

YarraFoodie
3 Posts
Cover User

Weirdest coincidence ever.. !

cheers

KeithsFood
3 Posts
Cover User

Hi, We have been disconnected from online myob, using AccountRight 2017.2. Have changed the google DNS which did nothing, still no connection. Have uninstalled and re downloaded the file and still no connection. Wondering if there are any other avenues to take. 

Jen 

HeatherDBS
Experienced Cover User
126 Posts
Experienced Cover User

@KeithsFood

It is down for all users. MYOB's hold message says they are aware of it and working to get it back online. Nothing to do but wait unfortunately.

Heather

KeithsFood
3 Posts
Cover User

Well that wasn't to bad, thanks for getting it back online so quickly. Jen 

Jake_N
MYOB Moderator
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Bogga,

Here is a help article that we have relating to your issue.

Scroll down to the troubleshooting area and select the subject that is relevant to what you are experiencing.

Help Article: Get Latest Version (click here to open)

Jake_N
MYOB Moderator
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hey Everyone,

For those who were unable to access their files yesterday, I am glad to inform you that everything is back up and running since yesterday afternoon.

We thank you for your patience while our team was working to fix it.

Attention: @YarraFoodie@KeithsFood@HeatherDBS

KeithsFood
3 Posts
Cover User

Thanks  @Jake_N. Sure it was frustrating for your team as well as us. Alls well that ends well 

Ianinfinance
Experienced Cover User
31 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Why can we not have options that we can set up in the payments screen to use either a cheque number or always EFT. It can't be that hard. Who uses cheques these days?