New mobile invoicing lets you manage cash flow on the go

Merrin
229 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

229Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We’ve taken a mobile first approach to launching our brand new online invoice and status tracking features. So, if you haven’t already it’s time to download the free MYOB OnTheGo app to your smartphone.

MYOB OnTheGo is our invoicing app that lets you stay on top of invoicing while you’re on the go. You can send invoices and manage your contacts on the go, knowing your accounts are being updated across all your devices at the same time.

With the new advanced mobile invoicing features you can send and track invoices from your smartphone with a consistent, more professional appearance. Your customers will receive an HTML email notification (viewable on mobile or desktop) with a link to view the online invoice in a browser.

Minimise late payments when you can view if – and when – customers have opened invoices in real-time. You will have visibility of whether an invoice has been sent, bounced, viewed, downloaded, printed or paid.

MYOB OnTheGo helps you take more control of your sales process and better manage your cash flow, all from the palm of your hand.

For more information about MYOB OnTheGo visit myob.com.au/onthego.

app store icon.png

Google play icon.png

Download the app direct from your app store, or click here to receive an SMS of the download link sent straight to your phone.

Email invoice notification.jpg

Email invoice notification

Online invoice.png

Online invoice (opens in a browser)

cash flow on the go.png

2 Comments
cbrook9
2 Posts
Cover User

I have the latest update of accountright and for some reason I can not make my sales contracts in to invoices - when I press the make actual button I receive an error message from myob say they apologise for this error and to let them know - which I do with the error email attached to this message  -  the only way to get the sales contracts to turn into invoices is to repeatedly go in and out of the sales contract screen - which is quite an oronouse task at the end of a month when you have close to 100 invoices to print. Is anyone one else having this problem ?

Merrin
229 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @cbrook9,

I'm guessing you're having trouble turning quotes into invoices in AccountRight on the computer, rather than using the mobile app.

Not sure what version you're using, but maybe the suggestions here can help.

Please feel free to post on the community under Sales and Purchases if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

M