Kylie_N
MYOB Staff Post
14 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
MYOB Staff Post

14Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

Working with your bank transactions has never been easier. A brand new design brings you quick allocations, simple matching, easy transfers and powerful rules.

Make the switch by clicking Try the new banking in the noticeboard at the top of your Bank transactions page. Don't worry, you can switch back if you want (but you probably won't!)

switchnoticeboard.png

Take a look at the video to see how it all works.

Find out more about how it works in the MYOB Essentials help.

6 Comments
Geoff_Colwill
Experienced Partner
123 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi Team

I love the changes to the banking section of Essentials
Congratulations on a job well done! ☺
- and you didn't even incorporate ALL of my feedback, probably very wise :-)
Also this is a great video that I will sending out to all me Essentials clients to make sure they have looked at it and can easily adapt.
Love Your Work 
Geoffrey
Suja_P
Former Staff
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Geoffrey (@Geoff_Colwill)

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is wonderful to know that you are loving the changes that the team have made to the banking section of MYOB Essentials. I have shared your feedback with the team.

Regards,

Suja Pillai

Social Support Manager 

MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

4Gardens
Experienced User
58 Posts
Experienced User

Just saw this, have looked on my banking pages and have no option to try the new banking??

please help

CloverQ
MYOB Moderator
7,889 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @4Gardens,

It's strange that you do not have the option to use the new banking system at all.

So that we can investigate it further and have it fixed for you, could you please respond to my private message with your account information?

Kind regards

Clover

amandabinney
1 Post
User

Hi Just some feedback on the new banking.

Love it other than 1 issue.

How do you alocate a part payment?

I go to match and then to the drop don box showing all options and not just exact amounts but it will not bring up any invoices that are more than the transaction amount?

Regards,

Amanda

CloverQ
MYOB Moderator
7,889 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @amandabinney,

Thank you very much for your feedback, glad to hear you are loving the new banking system.

I'm pleased to let you know that the feature of matching partial payment has just been made available last night. You can view this blog for more details:

More flexible matching for bank transactions

Kind regards

Clover