Partner Zone

Taxable Payments Annual Report/TPAR

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff




Taxable Payments Annual Report/TPAR

Hi Everyone

  • Do you employee Subcontractors?
  • Are you in the building and construction industry or are you a government entity?

 If you answer yes to both the above questions you may be required produce and lodge a Taxable Payments Annual Report by 28 August.

A Taxable Payments Annual Report or TPAR file can be produced in AccountRight and AccountEdge via Purchases>>Report Taxable Payments. This will allow you to review your transaction, prepare your report and generate the TPAR file for lodgement to the ATO.


NOTE: For AccountRight 2018 company files you do need to ensure that Setup>>Preferences>>Reports & Forms>>I Report Taxable Payments Made to Contractors to enable that option in the Purchases Command Centre.


The below Help Articles would be able to assist with creating the Taxable Payments Annual Report.

AccountRight - Reporting taxable payments

AccountEdge - Taxable Payments Annual Report


Using MYOB Essentials?

You do need to ensure that Taxable payments reporting is enabled in the Business details window to be able to get the option to generate Taxable payments annual report located in Reports>>>All reports>>Business reports. For more information on working with the Taxable payments annual report in MYOB Essentials please see MYOB Essentials Help Article: Reportable Contactor payments.

Kind regards,

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post