Automatic Record Recurring Transactions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Automatic Record Recurring Transactions

Hi all,

I am a contract Bookkeeper/Bas Agent and also an ex MYOB Consultant so i pretty confident in fixxing errors.  I  have just converted a client from Reckon to MYOB and having major problems with the Recurring Transactions  We need to auto record recurring transactions twice a week in which i have set up but it has only happened on one date which was 2 weeks ago.  Is anybody having issues with this?  I have set up Dummy recurrings trying to pin point it, been logged on, been logged off ect.  I do know there is a glitch with the Jobs and recurrings but that is only in the settings and resaving the templates.  I am going oversease in 2 days and need this fixed ASAP.

Thanks for any help

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,489 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,489Posts

5,090Kudos

5,489Solutions

Re: Automatic Record Recurring Transactions

Hi @AntegoGroup 

Generally speaking, if you are having trouble with recurring transactions not recording my recommendation would be to recreate the recurring transaction. This is especially true if those transactions were created in AccountRight Classic (v19) and migrated to AccountRight 2019.

It should also be noted that AccountRight will only record the transaction if you open the company file. If you don't open that company file on that date it will not record the recurring transaction, as it will not pick up the system date to record that transaction.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post