Customer Emails

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Fasteners
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customer Emails

I would like to flag certain customers so they do not appear in the Statement and Invoice email list. At month end it is a time consuming and laborious job to have to scroll through a long list of customers who do not want statements or invoice copies and untick them

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Customer Emails

Hi @Fasteners 

You can create identifiers in AccountRight, then assign 1 more identifiers in customer cards. When you go to Print/Email statements, simply click on Advanced Filters, enter the desired identifier(s), only customers who have been assigned all the identifiers specified will be listed then. Here is the Help article with instructions on how to set up identifiers.

Print/Email invoices does not have the option to filter the list by identifiers, you may look into changing the default Invoice Delivery option within the customer card. If they don't want invoices to be emailed, you may consider setting the default to 'To be printed' or 'already printed and emailed'. 

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post