Partner Zone

Customer Service

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
lisasers
1 Post
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Customer Service

I have been part of MYOB since MYOB first started and then to become a partner. I am appalled at the way MYOB has progressed over the years. MYOB used to be one of the best companies to deal with especally after becoming a partner. I will never recommend this company to any of my clients again. I am constantly on hold with MYOB when I do call. I am tring to change an authorised person in the Pay super . Even though I am the owner of the file I am an unable to do this. I have to wait on hold for 2 and a half hours so far whilst I have been transferred 3 times now and still holding. I am the owner of the file I should have the right to change this information and not waste my time to get transferred from pillar to post. If I ran my businesses the way MYOB runs theirs I would not have any clients at all. For the last few years MYOB has just gone down hill and it gets worse every year. Progress they say??? well progress has not helped a lot of people with this company. They are definately not customer friendly anymore. Absolutely appalling. I pay my dues and more. I have better things to do with my time and other cals to make rather than sitting on a phone to MYOB for I am sure today will be over 3 hours all because the person on the other end of the phone transfders me to the wrong department . Seriously find another financial software because this one does not marry up any more to the high standards they used to have.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,392 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,392Posts

1,343Kudos

1,703Solutions

Re: Customer Service

Hi @lisasers 

I'm sorry to hear about this and have passed your feedback on to the relevant teams. In order to make changes to  Pay super user roles you need to be a Pay Super Administrator with a verified mobile number. If you can send me the following information in a private message I'll be happy to check that for you:

• serial number
  • primary contact name
  • business name

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search