MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

How do I complain?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User Luth
23 Posts
Experienced User
Luth
Experienced User

23Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

How do I complain?

Dear MYOB.
How do I complain? I am currently furious about an issue, and would like to talk to someone, but your office is on Melbourne time only, so your call centre is shut, and will be that way all weekend. I am looking for an email adders to send an angry letter to, but there is none.
How do I complain?

I bought Myob outright, without the online services subscription, specifically so that I could use it when travelling in regional areas without internet access, such as I am doing now. Today I find I am locked out of my account, and need to reconfirm my company file, an action that I have already taken. This must be done online. I do not have access to the internet. Or I can do it over the phone! Great! Except that requires the sending and receiving of an email... You might notice, but that's the internet again.

So now I am locked out of my account for the only day I have in which to do bookkeeping for my business, or pay my employees.
How DARE you put me in this position? How dare you?
Your service has been substandard in more ways than I care to count, but this may be the final straw.
8 REPLIES 8
Valued Partner JohnnnyG
114 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia
JohnnnyG
Valued Partner

114Posts

137Kudos

17Solutions

Re: How do I complain?

Without trying to be a smarta$$, can I ask how you managed to post this complaint without internet access?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,118 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28118Posts

3316Kudos

4136Solutions

Hi @Luth

I am sorry to hear that you are having problem confirming your company file.

Confirmation is a process which confirms you are on still using the company file and are on the correct version for that serial number. It can be completed online or via phone. For phone confirmations in the AccountRight 201x range we do send out a license file via email for which to load into the confirmation window when prompted. For this reason it is included as a system requirement to have Internet access to active and confirm company files - system requirements.

In terms of confirmation, AccountRight should provide you with a grace period to confirm a company file - generally its 14 days. During this time if you don't have Internet access you can select the option to Confirm Later. This will allow you access to the company file. Once that grace period has expired you would need to confirm the company file otherwise it is placed into a read only mode until that file is confirmed. So in your case if you are prompted to confirm the company file, you can select to confirm it later. This would give you a period of time to acquire Internet access or get in touch with us to confirm that file.

As mentioned the confirmation can be online or via the phone. The Customer team on 1300 555 151 should be able to assist with that. Please note that they are open from 9am - 5:30pm* (Mon- Fri). After that the call should be directed through to the Support team who do work extended hours (6:30am - 9pm* Monday to Friday, 8am- 6pm* Saturday to Sunday). If that call is not diverted the support team can be reached on 1300 555 123.

I understand from your post that you have confirmed the company file. However if you do have any further enquires don't hesitate to post on the MYOB Community Forum again. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

*Please note that all times are AEDT time

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User TonyHRW
5 Posts
Contributing User
TonyHRW
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I feel your pain.

I too have been the subject of a shoddy operation. My complaint is here

http://community.myob.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Community/Huge-disappointment-in-MYOB/td-p/393348

Reading through some of the other complaints I see here, I realise I am just going to get the same old support garbage explaining how its all my fault, or its a server issue, or the internet is to blame. Im not accepting that, it is the fault of TWO support workers who have failed me and now I am locked out of my account.

For goodness sake, if that was my employees I WOULD FIRE THEM.

Perhaps the only way to resolve this ight be to go public and expose the incompetancies of the staff employed by this company. I spent a lot of time and effeort getting my account setup just right and now they lock me out of it.

I am livid to be put in this situation.

I really hope they can do something for you DURING OFFICE HOURS, and I will be demanding they fix my issues too.

Hope you get results

Regards

AR

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,118 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28118Posts

3316Kudos

4136Solutions

Hi @TonyHRW

I see you have posted a similar enquiry elsewhere on the MYOB Community Forum. I have responded to your post here.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Contributing Cover User Mozzer
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Mozzer
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I also want to know how to complain, I deal with about 6 diffferent companies through MYOB and we bought MYOB outright but decided to subscribe to the support and now i want to cancel a cpouple of the company files and they are telling me i cant until May 16 even tho i have been with them for over a year i am told that each year goes with a new contract and i must stay until the end,and i  even informed MYOB the bank accounts that deal with the companies i wish to unsubscribe to will be closing .

this is unacceptable and i would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction for complaints or may an ombudsman ?

thanks

Mozzer

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,118 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28118Posts

3316Kudos

4136Solutions

Hi @Mozzer

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble in cancelling your MYOB Subscription with us.  An MYOB Subscription is for an initial 12 month period and then ongoing after that period. For more information into MYOB Subscriptions please see the MYOB Terms and Conditions

However that being said I've arranged for one of the Customer Service team to get in contact to discuss your concerns further.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Contributing Cover User Mozzer
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Mozzer
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have been with MYOB for more than a year for support, so the cancellation team says it renews for a year and i cant cancel after the new year has been set for Direct Debit

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,118 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28118Posts

3316Kudos

4136Solutions

Hi @Mozzer

I understand that the team have been in contact and discussed your enquiry further. 

Just to make sure that you and others in the MYOB Community are aware generally AccountRight Subscriptions are for a minimum of 12 months based on the first date of the subscription, after that initial 12 month period you can cancel anytime. This is as per the MYOB Terms and Conditions

That being said i you do have any further enquires don't hesitate to post again. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post