I tried to lodge August 2020 but I got the message 'We're having some technical problems and ca't open this activity statement right now. Please try again later. I have tried a few times from yesterda

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mario2018
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I tried to lodge August 2020 but I got the message 'We're having some technical problems and ca't open this activity statement right now. Please try again later. I have tried a few times from yesterda

I tried to lodge August 2020 but I got the message 'We're having some technical problems and can't open this activity statement right now. Please try again later" I have tried a few times from yesterday and still this morning I am not able to do it.

Our file is in the cloud.

Has anyone else had this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,959 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,959Posts

926Kudos

1,132Solutions

Re: I tried to lodge August 2020 but I got the message 'We're having some technical problems and ca't open this activity statement right now. Please try again later. I have tried a few times from yest

Hi @Mario2018 

We have received reports from some users that they are getting this error when trying to lodge their IAS/BAS. We are investigating this issue, but in the meantime, some users have been able to resolve it by upgrading to 2020.3.

You can download 2020.3 from your my.myob account and here : Getting the latest version

If you continue to get this error after upgrading please do let me know.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KayeSydenham
Partner
21 Posts
Partner
Australia

21Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Re: I tried to lodge August 2020 but I got the message 'We're having some technical problems and ca't open this activity statement right now. Please try again later. I have tried a few times from yest

Hi Mario,

I first asked this question over a week ago, I finally got someone in New Zealand MYOB to help me as I called early a.m. YOU have to upgrate to Version 2020.3 o9nce I did this it worked, like you I was stressed about the IAS. Hope this helps you.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post