Experienced User
52 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

52Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: New "multiple attachment" in tray has ruined the In Tray

Or maybe, any additional documents could have to be manually added from the purchase or spend money screen rather than through the In Tray...

Is there an ETA for 2020.1?

Highlighted
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

20Kudos

1Solutions

That's already there isn't it? Uploading an Invoice to the Bill and Spend Money screens directly?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,693 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,693Posts

4,799Kudos

5,212Solutions

Hi @H-TS 

@HDSX1213  is spot on. A user can add documents from the Bill or Spend Money Attachments window using the Add documents option within that relevant window. This will allow you to select the option from the document from your computer to upload into your company file and have it attached to that transaction.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced User
52 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

52Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, @Steven_M and @HDSX1213 

Thanks for the response, and yes, I understand the function is already there. I was merely trying to suggest, as an alternative to the influx of entries currently in the in-tray, that the only way to add a second attachment, could be directly from the transaction itself, as we are currently able to do, and turn the in tray back to how it was before.

And is there an ETA for 2020.1? That part of my question was conveniently ignored. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,693 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,693Posts

4,799Kudos

5,212Solutions

Hi @H-TS 

Development work on AccountRight 2020.1 and the In Tray has involved around auto forwarding from Gmail. No other major changes are included with the release of AccountRight 2020.1 with respect to the In Tray.

2020.1 is in the early stages of release. All clients should be notified shortly with regards to that particular version.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven - and anyone in a position of influence.

Is there any way we can formally request the following changes to in tray for future releases:

1.  Revert to previous functionality (to only allow one attachment from the in tray) - or at least indicate with an indicator which bills already have an attachment associated with them when options are presented for attaching

2.  Allow secondary (or further) attachments from the transaction screen only (the "attachments" button)

The changes to in tray which came recently have really ruined the in tray functionality (my view has not changed since I initiated this post and you can see I have support) and MYOB should consider the views of its users in this when making a change to something that quite frankly did not need it.

Thanks,

Ben

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,693 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,693Posts

4,799Kudos

5,212Solutions

Hi @BenModern 

If you do have an idea that you do feel that a number of other users in the MYOB Community would like to see added to the program we do recommend posting it as an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange. If you do share your ideas I would recommend checking out Changes to our Idea Exchange pages which talks about how these are prioritised among other key information about the Idea Exchange page.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post