Support & Bank feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
David0405
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Support & Bank feeds

Very dissapointed with support and the ability to sort problems.

Had issues with transferring serial no to a new subscription. This took about 3 - 4 weeks after making daily calls to support. The problem is when you call support you talk to different different people who provide different information. To make matters worse get transferred from section to section. Duration of each call would be in excess of 3 hrous.

Now there is an issue with Bank Feeds. I have been calling support since last week. I was told on Saturday that as there was nobody working in the Bank feed section over the weekend the problem will be solved on Monday.  This could not be done by MYOB. I was told that I will receive an email from the Bank Feed section telling me as to what needs to be done. Nothing received.

Called support this morning and was told that this being worked on and it will take 3-4 days. I asked whether the call be transferred to a Supervisor or a Manager. I was put on hold for about 10 minutes. I was then told that I can only talk to a Manager after the probem has been fixed????. Why would I want to talk to anybody after the problem has been fixed!!!

My concern is that for Jobkeeper purposes I may not be able to confirm turnover for September 2020 by the 14th. I am only saying this the way support operates this may not happen.

4 REPLIES 4
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator
13,374 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,374Posts

1,609Kudos

1,911Solutions

Re: Support & Bank feeds

Hi @David0405 

Sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to find a resolution to this issue so far. I’ve shared your comments with the team who look after the bank feeds and asked them to look into your ticket to try and get this resolved for you as soon as possible

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

David0405
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank feeds

Further to my post on Tuesday, the problem of BanK Feeds remain unresolved. Just wondering if there is any body in MYOB competent enough to solve the probelm? MYOB are just not interested. 

David0405
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Support & Bank feeds

Hi Neil

Is there anybody in MYOB competent enough to resolve this issue. It is still unresolved

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,968 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,968Posts

928Kudos

1,134Solutions

Re: Bank feeds

Hi @David0405 

Our bank feeds team have done some recent work on your ticket. Please click on the Get Transactions button and see if those latest transactions do come through.

Please let me know how you go with this, I'll be happy to investigate further if required.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post