Taxable Payment Annual Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WTF12
Contributing User
45 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

45Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Taxable Payment Annual Report

MYOB have anaylsed our file and have determined there is a reporting but with larger files, while running the TPAR report offline is not working. MYOB have stated this is not intentional workflow at all and have logged with their developers to have this fixed so that future versions can run the TPAR report whether the file is located local,network or online.  This was emailed to me 24th March 2020.  I am still awating a fix and is nearly tax time.

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,996 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,996Posts

930Kudos

1,137Solutions

Re: Taxable Payment Annual Report

@WTF12 

Hi Diana

Thanks for your post. This issue has been logged with our developement team, however, I'm not able to give you an ETA for when this will be fixed. I can see from your account that you were advised to put your file online to run the TPAR as this issue only affects offline files. Have you been able to run the report with your file online?

Please let me know how you go with this.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

WTF12
Contributing User
45 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

45Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Taxable Payment Annual Report

We will not run this report online.  Your Compnay was supposed to fix this problem ages ago.  It has always worked until Version 2019.4.  

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post