MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Termination Code 1233

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
waigohobby
3 Posts
User
Hong Kong
waigohobby

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Termination Code 1233

Hi,

I need help, I am using MYOB Premier Plus V5 English, I can't log in, error message, "MYOB Premier Plus must Terminate. Termination Code: 1233 Important Dtails: Error - 3000 in DMBegin Transaction (5033:7020:4)", How to fix it, with many thanks!!

Carmen

Show results in replies (1)
  • Hi @Tam241 Suggest that you turn off the 'Automatically Check Spelling in Text...

Hi

@Tam241

Suggest that you turn off the 'Automatically Check Spelling in Text Fields Before Recording Transactions [System-wide]' preference if it is turned on as indicated below:-

Preferences - Auto Check Spelling.jpg

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
24,129 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

24129Posts

2721Kudos

3474Solutions

Re: Termination Code 1233

Hi @waigohobby

I see you are posting from Hong Kong. While we welcome your contribution to this MYOB Community Forum, the primary aim is supporting the Australian and New Zealand MYOB programs. If you are using a different countries program I would recommend contact the software provider for your area - for Hong Kong this is likely to be Abss

In terms of the Australian and New Zealand based MYOB programs, Premier Plus v5 is a very old version of the program that is no longer supported. However I would look at optimising the company file*. This can be done in later versions using the Optimisation Assistant, which can be run over a file via the File>>Optimise Company File option.

*Optimising a company file may not be an option in your version of the program due to it's age.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post