Partner Zone

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
OlgaKuz
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I received the message:

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

We still haven't resolved the issue. What should I do?

Thank you.

Regards, 

Olga

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,268 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,268Posts

6,089Kudos

6,612Solutions

Re: You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now

Hi @OlgaKuz 

This is a Community Forum platform situation that has been seen and reported by other users. There is a limit for private messages, however, based on the setting of the Forum is this is actually not a value that users would hit.

The recommendation if you are receiving this message when attempting to send a private message would be to refresh the page or clear your browser's history or try again at a later stage.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

OlgaKuz
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now

Dear Steven,

Thank you for your answer. 

I would not send many messages if the issue could be resolved faster. We, the simple users of this MYOB, are dependent on a rather complex system architecture. To get help, we need to wait in line for a call for up to 2 hours. Sometimes the issue remains unresolved. I need help removing the STP and bank feed to change old serial number of the file (I have a new serial number), and transfer it from the Plus to the Premier. My Plus subscription ends tomorrow and I don't know what to do. Could you help me remove everything related to moving from the Plus to the Premier, please?

Thank you. 

Kind Regards,

Olga

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,268 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,268Posts

6,089Kudos

6,612Solutions

Re: Moving to a new serial number

Hi @OlgaKuz 

Generally speaking, if you are moving between products you would retain the same serial number and thus you would just need to go to Help>>Change Product to move to the product level.

If you have a new serial number you would be looking at going through the Help>>Change Serial Number process. Depending on what actions have been completed in the company file would depend on whether that option is available for selection.

Should that option be not selectable you would want to ensure that moved the company file offline - take a backup of the file and restore that file into your local library.

If the company file has used payroll reporting, you want to ensure that you have records of your pays that have been recorded. When done take a backup of the company file before going to the pay history of your employee cards and update the pay history for the year-to-date to be 0.00. When that has been actioned, you would process a 0.00 dollar pay for the employees. This ensures that the payroll reporting for that company file has been zeroed out so you don't get duplicates for your employees' pays. 

When that has been actioned we can look at completing the necessary steps to change the serial number in the company file.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post