Cover User
Donexs
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Myob Accounting Right 2018.3 crash when open customized form

Hi

My MYOB Accounting Right Standard crash when opening customized form. I try many times with different lay out, name but it always crash.

I dont know whats wrong
3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
9,319 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

9319Posts

999Kudos

1305Solutions

Re: Myob Accounting Right 2018.3 crash when open customized form

HI @Donexs

When these crashes are happening, are you able to clarify what exactly happens? Are you receiving an error message, if so what is the exact wording of the error message?

You could also try opening a customised form inside the Clearwater sample company. As this is a separate file to your company file it will help narrow down potential causes as to why these crashes are occurring. If the crashes happen in both Clearwater and your company file it would suggest an environmental cause

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Donexs
3 Posts
Cover User
Donexs
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I try to print customized form and choose printer "Microsoft print to PDF"and save to PDF file, the PDF file is blank when i opened it. But when i sent it via email its ok, I can see the customized invoice

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
9,319 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

9319Posts

999Kudos

1305Solutions

HI @Donexs

That would typically suggest an issue with the PDF printer that you are using, particularly if you are getting different results when using a different PDF generation process like converting the invoice to email.

That said, that shouldn’t be enough to cause a crash in the program which would generate an error. Instead the next thing to try would be to use either a different PDF printer or the same PDF printer on a different computer. If a different PDF printer works then it confirms that the issue lies with the original PDF printer.

Alternatively if the same PDF printer works on one computer but not another when printing the same document it means that there is an environmental issue on that first computer

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post