Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. This is a place for constructive discussion among users of MYOB software and services. It’s a Community for asking questions, sharing information and knowledge, and learning from each other.
So that everyone gets value from the Forum, please follow these Rules of Participation:
Keep personal information private: The Forum is a public place. Don’t publicly post any personal information such as phone numbers, street or email addresses, serial numbers and other details that you do not want in the public domain. Should your query require additional private information the MYOB Moderator team will reach out via private message.
Add value: While we love to hear feedback and comments, please do only post if you are adding value to the conversation and have something constructive to share.
Be Respectful: We want this Community Forum to be inviting to all users and from all backgrounds, as such, acts of “trolling” and other anti-social behaviour against other members will be removed.
Provide information: The MYOB Community Forum works best when Members provide relevant information relating to your query. Posts may be removed if additional requested information is not provided. Take a look at How to get the most out of this Forum for further guidance
Abusive language will not be tolerated: While we do appreciate at times users can be frustrated, profanities and abusive language towards other users or MYOB on this Forum will not be tolerated. This ensures the Forum stays a helpful, positive community and has a positive tone for all users. If you see an offensive or inappropriate comment, please let us know by selecting the Report Inappropriate Content link on the post’s Options menu. We will take care of it as quickly as possible.
Stay within the law: Posting of any content that promotes or commits an illegal act will result in such material being removed and your access to the Forum being revoked. This includes unauthorised use of copyright, pornographic or defamatory material and unsolicited advertisements (spam).
It’s your responsibility: You assume the risk of reading and acting upon information from any posts made on the Forum. Aside from the comments made by our Moderators, the information posted on the Forum comes from the MYOB community – that is, other users of our software and services – and we are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability and legality of any information or advice that you receive from those other users. For specific advice regarding your particular circumstances, please contact your accountant, the Australian Taxation Office, New Zealand Inland Revenue or your IT Consultant as appropriate.
MYOB does have the final say in interpreting and enforcing these guidelines and reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t comply. We can also, at our sole discretion, revoke a Member’s access to the Forum in cases of non-compliance.
While this a Community driven Forum, MYOB do actively monitor and moderate this Forum. Our focus is on offering help and advice to users in relation to our product and service wherever we can. In some cases, posts are best suited for the Community and will not be touched by an MYOB Moderator. However, we do endeavour to offer assistance where we can.
• Before you create a new post, use the Forum search tool or browse posts on the relevant board to see if someone else has already asked the same question or has posted the information you’re looking for
• Many people decide whether a post is worth reading by what’s in the subject line, so make it meaningful. For example, rather than just saying “Help!” if you need assistance, indicate the specific problem that you need help with.
• When replying to a post, please stay on topic. Start a new thread if you have a different issue.
• Provide enough detail to inform other users so that they can provide you with the solutions you need, but keep it to the point – people are less likely to respond to long, rambling posts
• It is good practice to always provide the version number of the software you are using. Also include details of your computer and operating system if appropriate.