Forum Discussion

WilH
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

Account Right

Hi Team

I have just had a pc that has crashed on me.

My account right file was on that pc

I have realised i was not advised by MYOB to file a copy on line.

How do I now retrieve my file?

Please advise asap.

Steps i have taken - 

I have downloaded a new account right file on another pc 

I have tried to find my file on line - no success thus far

Please help

Kind regards Wil

• Hi WilH

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with retrieving your file after your computer crashed. Unfortunately, there are instances where files can become corrupted due to such incidents.

Typically, you should be able to locate your file in the Documents folder on your computer. If the file is corrupted and not working, the only way to restore it (if it's not saved online) is to find a backup and restore it locally. I'm afraid I can't assist you in locating your backups as they could be saved anywhere on your computer.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WilH

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with retrieving your file after your computer crashed. Unfortunately, there are instances where files can become corrupted due to such incidents.

Typically, you should be able to locate your file in the Documents folder on your computer. If the file is corrupted and not working, the only way to restore it (if it's not saved online) is to find a backup and restore it locally. I'm afraid I can't assist you in locating your backups as they could be saved anywhere on your computer.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve