Forum Discussion

14 days ago
Solved

Premier V9.5

I have a very old Premier V9.5 which was working until the laptop fried.

What version of MYOB is the equivalent to my old version. We are a tiny business 2 employees and really only need to invoice, purchase, stock control, we dont need payroll. 

Also with my current MYOB backup, will a new version work once downloaded. I have card file, chart of accounts and the like in the old backup, which need to come across to be able to invoice and purchase. Thanks

Liz_A
    14 days ago

Hi ValBaxter 

No problem. There are some workarounds for old versions on new systems, so maybe post the problems to see if you can avoid going onto the new subscription versions which are expensive, very different and you never own. I strongly suggest you trial newer versions before converting.

Cheers

Liz

3 Replies

• Thank you for your generous offer. I have the MYOB working, but some of the functions are no longer supported, so was looking for advice on what product would be best to purchase, and how to take my information across.

Liz_A
        Valued User

Hi ValBaxter 

No problem. There are some workarounds for old versions on new systems, so maybe post the problems to see if you can avoid going onto the new subscription versions which are expensive, very different and you never own. I strongly suggest you trial newer versions before converting.

Cheers

Liz