Forum Discussion

annaprice
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

AccountRight Online Platform

Hi 

I have a desktop version of AccountRight that is now being used via the online platform. 

I have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to do bulk payments? 
2. Is it possible to do split payments? 

I know that both can be done via the desktop version, but wondering if we can also do this online? 

thank you 

• Hi annaprice

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how important these features are for your business. These two features you mentioned are still available in the Online Version of AccountRight, with different implementations. The only notable difference is that the Prepare Bank Deposits window is not present in the online version, this is because you can match bank feed transactions with the customer payments without passing them through the undeposited funds account. 

I recommend reading through this article, Welcome to MYOB Business. This will give you an overview of using the web version. Please note that the MYOB Business is the same as the web version of AccountRight. After reading through feel free to let us know if you have any specific questions. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi annaprice

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how important these features are for your business. These two features you mentioned are still available in the Online Version of AccountRight, with different implementations. The only notable difference is that the Prepare Bank Deposits window is not present in the online version, this is because you can match bank feed transactions with the customer payments without passing them through the undeposited funds account. 

I recommend reading through this article, Welcome to MYOB Business. This will give you an overview of using the web version. Please note that the MYOB Business is the same as the web version of AccountRight. After reading through feel free to let us know if you have any specific questions. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

annaprice
      Contributing User

Hi Genreve

Thank you for your reply.

Are there specific step-by-step instructions on how to complete each item prevously listed rather than an overally general use of the online platform?

Thanks again